Honored Contributor

Thanks!  That's very kind of you.  It's really priced like your average Sephora priced palette, it's just so unique!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I still don't know what to do with it lol

I bet you'll know when you see it in person.

Esteemed Contributor

Monicakm, why wouldn't you use the palette? It is pretty, but what would be the point of buying make up just to look at it? I don't understand why you're uncertain what to do with it. You could always give it away if not interested in using the palette. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@monicakm    wherever you live looks pretty forget the eye shadow.  LOL  No, the eye shsdow is pretty.  Is the red shadow or cheeks?

kindness is strength
Contributor

I'm beyond confused.

what do you mean 'display it' or spray 'sealant' on it? 

why buy an eye palette if you aren't going to use it?!

Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous. I could see myself using most of the colors.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Part of me (and everyone else I read about) is torn between using it and displaying it. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

That website has some beautiful makeup items...really works of art!

I'm not much of a makeup person, but it was fun browsing.

I'd love to know the intensity of that red.  It might be a beautiful blush on, even though they show it on the eyes.

Make every day special...use it!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

The brand is Florasis.  I discovered a couple of months ago.  Swooned over it and forgot about it till it was just posted on a makeup forum.  

Do you really think it would grow mold?  I have the perfect place for it in my bathroom.  I'd have to remove the decorative candle that's there now.  I wonder if I could/should spray a matte protective sealant on it.

I have never had eye shadow or blush grow mold.  Even products that I have had for years.

Super Contributor

@monicakm   I just went to the Florasis website.  The products look amazing, like from a museum.  As I read the About Us page, I realized that these are not created (the images on the products themselves and also many of the "containers") by some machine, but it's handcrafted by artists/artisans doing the work on each piece.

Incredibly beautiful.  I'm not surpised at all that you might choose to simply admire and display them.  I don't think I would be able to use them and thereby erode the art.  Have fun, whatever you choose to do!