Honored Contributor

Free shipping, no tax.  Girl on the makeupaddiction forum posted that she bought it and posted a photo.  I had finally gotten over seeing it the first time Smiley Surprised  Now to figure out whether to use it or display it.  QVC compression-bot doesn't do it justice.  Time to learn to like red e/s Smiley Surprised

r/MakeupAddiction - first purchase from Florasis, i have absolutely 0 regrets and am now fighting the urge to immediately return to the site and buy a lipstick and the finishing powder lol

Occasional Contributor

Very pretty.  I know I would display it. lol

Esteemed Contributor

It's pretty.  I don't think I would ever be able to use it though.  So it would just sit and eventually grow mold if I bought it.

Just out of curiousity, what is the brand?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@monicakm  -  What is the brand and where did you get it?  It's beautiful.  Please give a reveiw after you get the chance to use it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, @monicakm , this is stunning.  I've seen this on Instagram and your photo makes it look even better.  

I thought the red center was blush, can't imagine using that color on my eyes!  

Seems a shame not to use it, although it is beautiful untouched.  Best of luck.  Let us know how you like it.

Respected Contributor

Maybe I've been in the sun too long, but what is it?

Honored Contributor

$70 for an eyeshadow palette is WAY out of my league.  And then to not use it?

Honored Contributor

it is a work of art---but would NEVER wear any of those colors----would be nice  displayed with other interesting items of fashions--I have a fancy beaded purse that I HAD  to have just for the colors and beading--I can see that somehow displayed with that.

Honored Contributor

Pretty colors.  Let us know if you use it and how it looks.

Respected Contributor

Considering drugstore shadows run $7-$15 I don't think this is that pricey.  It certainly is beautiful.

What brand?