Honored Contributor

Re: I Opened My Very Last Christmas Present Today!

@beach-mom 

What a great present and what great self-control you have! LOL

I know I've read about VooDoo makeup but I don't remember anything about it.  I'll go Google it.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

My brother was that way too.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

Nice!  Look at all that e...Oh no!  I nearly posted a photo of your present Smiley Surprised  Whew!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@beach-mom 

Nice!  Look at all that e...Oh no!  I nearly posted a photo of your present Smiley Surprised  Whew!

LOL @monicakm ! Like I said it's taking me a lot of control to 

a. Not open them all at once 

b. Peek at the site to see what is in it!

You can always put it here in a spoiler. I won't look- maybe! No I won't. I'm stuck at home with COVID, so even though I'm not trying anything right now I'm still enjoying opening one a day! 

I've been a fan of Voodoo since I first saw it here. At that time I ordered the foundation. I love it. It matches me perfectly. And is my go-to when I speak or when I'm being filmed. 

Of course because I like it QVC discontinued it. I did get two lipsticks before they did. I called the Voodoo customer service line to ask a question and the founder Aimee answered the phone. She is really sweet and helpful. I sent her a picture and she recommended some colors.

I don't participate in social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, but I can see them through one of my children's accounts. I just don't check that much! I Googled the makeup on YouTube and found some videos to watch. 

It seems she's coming out with more. She started in her kitchen. So I know it's made here and cruelty free, which are both important to me. 

If I HAD to limit myself to one foundation  -  but I hope I never have to of course Smiley Wink  this would be the one. I'm fickle, and I have and use others, but I would hate to be without this!     Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

That's ok.  I don't want to tempt you anymore than you already are and you should be the one to reveal to the group what it consists of Smiley Happy

Ohh, Covid Smiley Sad  I'm SO sorry you're dealing with this.  I hope it's at least a relatively mild case.  When I had my flu shot, I got the covid booster as well but the pharmacist said covid is not what it was in 2020.  

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom ....That was so sweet, it gave me moist eyes. Heart

Honored Contributor

Thanks @kindred cats! I wish he lived closer!

@monicakm - DH and I both have it for the first time. We are both vaxxed and boosted. We don't have fevers. He's feeling much better. I'm not. It's been like a bad, bad cold for me, almost a flu. I've been sleeping a lot. It's a pain, but it could be a lot worse, so I'm thankful.   

Honored Contributor

I've got to get DH to get his booster. he is out and about much much more than I am and he's the one that gave it to me in 2020. I'm sorry you're feeling so poorly. Take it easy, the symptoms can linger for quite some time.
Honored Contributor