Honored Contributor

@Shanus  This sounds good to do by the Q staffers but you are asking way too much.

They don't even really look at items returned to make sure they still work, are clean, not torn, ripped, worn, buttons missing, mis-matched 2-piece outfits, dirty kleenexes in the pockets - well you get my drift here - and this is prior to sending out the same goods to others.

There's not nearly the staff to pre-read reviews before they post them.

Honored Contributor

There are so many things wrong with Q's reviews, it's hard to even begin.  People shouldn't be allowed to review an item they haven't bought for starters.  I also think people should have to own the product for a certain amount of time before being allowed to review it.  What good is a review where someone ordered an item, opened the box and they like the way it looks and the fabric feels but they've not washed it or worn it? 

If a product has defective packaging, IMO that absolutely should be part of the review.  What good is a product if a component broke so I can't use it?  Or I can't get the product out because of the design? 

What shouldn't be mentioned is shipping time or s/h charges because that has nothing to do with the actual product.     

Honored Contributor

wrote:

These posts have always annoyed me as well.  It's hard to imagine the mind of someone who takes the time to post such useless nonsense.  On the other hand, I have experienced numerous problems posting reviews on the HSN site.  Something to do with an item number change.  That's all I can figure.  Sad.   

@MomCat, HSN has a history of changing item numbers when a product is getting terrible reviews.  Once it gets a new item number, all the old bad reviews are gone. 

Respected Contributor

I recently bought the Clarisonic Massaging Firming Attachment to use with my Smart Clarisonic. It specifically states that it can only be used with the Smart Clarisonic. Someone gave it a bad review on Sephora because it did not fit her Clarisonic Plus. Duh! Someone gave a bad review for a face product because her face turned from leaving it on longer than the suggested time. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Shanus  This sounds good to do by the Q staffers but you are asking way too much.

They don't even really look at items returned to make sure they still work, are clean, not torn, ripped, worn, buttons missing, mis-matched 2-piece outfits, dirty kleenexes in the pockets - well you get my drift here - and this is prior to sending out the same goods to others.

There's not nearly the staff to pre-read reviews before they post them.

@PINKdogWOOD  Since most reviews I read are misleading, I assume Q needs more staff to handle refunds and returns...either way, more employees to hire, right?