Regular Contributor

Re: I Need a Great Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free

Thank you all so much for your help. I so appreciate your taking time to give me your opinions of what may help.

I have tried many that were listed here like CeraVe, Neutrogena Moisture, Dr. Denese Hydroshield, different Olay creams. I have also tried Clinique.

I do think Olay has the best products for my skin out of any. But lately I can't seem to get this dry skin to take anything in. I'll keep trying. Thanks again.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

I'd recommend Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Moisturizer or CeraVe PM. I've just started with the CeraVe PM so I can't say for positive that it is not going to irritate me. I have used a few tubes of the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Moisturizer and never had trouble with it. The CeraVe PM is lighter so I thought I'd try it out for warmer weather.

Regular Contributor

I have sensitive skin, and very allergic to fragrance and Hope In A Jar works great for me, I can even use the new Philosophy mask in a tube..I even got a compliment from one of my Drs just last wk that notices my skin..I'm 78 and she said my skin looked 40..now that is what we like to hear..If you haven't tried the HIAJ by Philosophy, please try the smallest size or the travel type kit with small sizes of the basics..good luck

Honored Contributor

Simple at Walgreens or other drugstores is very nice. Fragrance free (all their products) and they two day time moisturizer one with SPF and one without. It's nice and light and absorbs quickly. I received a sample of Simple moisturizer and I really like it as a moisturizer. I also like acure organics but not sure if they have a fragrance free (you would have to check it out). Good luck.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Eucerin for sensitive skin.

Respected Contributor

Yves Rocher 62274 sensitive skin anti-aging

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Valued Contributor

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and a couple drops of Josie Maran Argan Oil.