Respected Contributor

Re: I Need a Great Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free

You could always try Aveeno moisturizer. It has SPF without that gross slick feeling. I used it for a while, but then switched to DR. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Moisture Cushion. You can get it here, but it's way cheaper on Amazon. It doesn't have SPF, but I didn't need it anymore since IT CC+ has 50+ SPF.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

First Aid ultra repair cream is fantastic and CeraVe is also very good.

Super Contributor

Dr. Denese Hydroshield. It's a miracle worker to rehydrate and moisturize skin. It may appear a bit costly, but you use only a few drops and the bottle lasts forever. Technically it is a serum, but is can be used by itself, or with any other moisturizer you may have.

(that sounds like a commercial, lol, but it really is an amazing product, and I am always a skeptic!)

Super Contributor

My DD uses this. It does not make her break out and it is very gentle. It's not expensive either.

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture, 4 fl oz

Respected Contributor

On 4/5/2015 nodecaf said:

OLAY!

(look for sensitive skin (frag free) range)

This is coming from a former La Mer junkie (which I still rec if price is not an issue!)

totally agree. I have very dry sensitive skin and the Oil Of Olay Regenerist line is the only thing that works for me. I have tried almost all high end lines but nothing works for me like the oil of olay line. I use their microsculpture cream at night. I love the regenerist serum. I don't get any for sensitive skin since this line doesn't bother me but it does also come in fragrance free products although even though I do have sensitive skin the fragrance doesn't bother me.

Super Contributor

I'm very sensitive and use CeraVe moisturizing lotion. You can find it @ Walmart/Target or DermStore.
Frequent Contributor

Moon River,

I can't say enough about the BOOTS No. 7 products, made in England, and found at Target and ULTA stores. I've been using these products for several years and love everything I've tried. I use the Day and Night creams (different formulas for different skin types) as well as the ADVANCED Serum. The serum is great! Also use the cleanser gel and the face mask. I have normal/dry skin and these products have worked exceptionally well for me. Highly recommend you give them a try! Although both ULTA and Target stock these products, Target usually has the better selection.

Valued Contributor

Respected Contributor

I've been using Complex 15 for over 10 years. It is completely fragrance free and is recommended by dermatologists. I have oily, sometimes sensitive skin and this moisturizer deeply moisturizes without irritation or breaking you out.

I can find it in NYC at some higher end pharmacies but recently I bought a 3-pack on amazon. I use the Therapeutic Moisturizing Lotion instead of the Complex 15 for face because they are essentially identical and the lotion comes in a 8 fl oz size vs. 2 fl oz. Thus, it is way more economical.

~Live with Intention~
Contributor

I second the CeraVe, I have been using it lately to much success. I add a layer of facial oil once it drys over the top. My sensitive skin in behaving so much better between the two.