Esteemed Contributor

I Need A Nude Palette Has Arrived!

I will start by saying that I love Natasha Denona eyeshadows! The formula just works for me. When I saw this palette, I knew it was perfect for me. I own the Glam palette and thought it might be too similar. I did not find it so.

As usual, I was not at all disappointed by this palette. Did I need another nude something palette, probably not! I have to say I am enamored with her shimmers that look good on my "woman of a certain age" lids! This leans to the cool side of spectrum, which works for me. This can be worn everyday or jazzed up for an occasion.

I am happy I got this (cashed in some Ulta points!) and will be looking forward to what @JudyL thinks because she got the same palette! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: I Need A Nude Palette Has Arrived!

@Jacie wrote:

I will start by saying that I love Natasha Denona eyeshadows! The formula just works for me. When I saw this palette, I knew it was perfect for me. I own the Glam palette and thought it might be too similar. I did not find it so.

As usual, I was not at all disappointed by this palette. Did I need another nude something palette, probably not! I have to say I am enamored with her shimmers that look good on my "woman of a certain age" lids! This leans to the cool side of spectrum, which works for me. This can be worn everyday or jazzed up for an occasion.

I am happy I got this (cashed in some Ulta points!) and will be looking forward to what @JudyL thinks because she got the same palette! 

@Jacie  - I am so glad your palette arrived and you love it.  Mine arrived yesterday and was going to try it out today but don't feel very well so will wait until I feel like putting on some makeup.  I will say though, I loved it the second I saw it in person.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL @Jacie 

Sorry you aren't feeling well @JudyL .  Maybe we can commiserate together.  

I'm happy to hear that both of you like the palette. I've never had one of her eyeshadow palettes before but I know she is a highly rated high-end company so I wasn't concerned if I would like it or not. Just by watching the various YouTube videos and seeing this watches, I know I'll like it!  I don't think mine has even shipped yet. That's okay it's teaching me patience. Both of our teenage grandbabies are coming over tomorrow afternoon after church and I have promised them their favorite Grammuffy snacks... chocolate gravy over biscuits and popcorn with diced circus peanuts.  It's 105°

(sigh).

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL Sending good vibes and hope you feel better very soon!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL @Jacie 

Sorry you aren't feeling well @JudyL .  Maybe we can commiserate together.  

I'm happy to hear that both of you like the palette. I've never had one of her eyeshadow palettes before but I know she is a highly rated high-end company so I wasn't concerned if I would like it or not. Just by watching the various YouTube videos and seeing this watches, I know I'll like it!  I don't think mine has even shipped yet. That's okay it's teaching me patience. Both of our teenage grandbabies are coming over tomorrow afternoon after church and I have promised them their favorite Grammuffy snacks... chocolate gravy over biscuits and popcorn with diced circus peanuts.  It's 105°

(sigh).

@monicakm  - Have to ask - what is chocolate gravy and diced circus peanuts?   Have heard of biscuits and gravy just not chocolate gravy.  Where I grew up in So. Calif, the summers were always 100 degrees and higher for months.  Know how miserable it is and how miserable you must feel - even with AC.  Hope the heat breaks for you and others I know in TX soon.  

Honored Contributor

I believe I got the recipe from Paula Deen years and years ago. My grandson has always liked to cook. His favorite Chef is Gordon Ramsay 😳 I hope to someday be able to take him to Vegas to eat at his restaurant. So Thatcher and I enjoyed cooking when he was younger and was here a lot. The chocolate gravy recipe, I think is really nothing more than homemade chocolate pudding served warm over biscuits. It's been a long time since I've made it.  Do you know what circus peanuts are? They're a couple inches long or a little less soft and gosh I have no idea how to explain what they taste like. I cut them into smaller pieces and toss them in a bowl of popcorn. They are sweet soft and chewy and great in a bowl of popcorn.

1000005407.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Jacie @monicakm @JudyL 

My Natasha Denona palette arrived yesterday and I used every color in it! It is a NO FAIL triumph for me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

YAY!  Another successful purchase Smiley Happy  How do you like the topper color, Mia?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I'm a bit confused about ND palettes.

What I purchased is the Natasha Denona Face Pallette - Dark

The lightest color, the "inner eye" color simply has numbers as a shade label.

Here are the pictures of what I bought...

IMG_2614.pngIMG_2615.jpegIMG_2616.jpeg

so inner corner is "412KS"

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Just looked up your palette and I love it.

The "I need a Nude Palette" palette! LOL

On the Natasha Denona site