Respected Contributor

I NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A NEW WEN

I am new to Wen. I started using the Summer Peach and loved it until it started to dry my (fine, thin, little body, color-treated) hair out. I bought the 613 and do the first cleanse with the Peach and the second with the 613 and that helped. I want to purchase another Wen and was wondering which will give my hair more moisture AND body.

Frequent Contributor

Re: I NEED HELP IN CHOOSING A NEW WEN

I have fine, thin, shoulder-length hair and am IN LOVE WITH Bamboo Green Tea. Definitely worth trying the 16oz. It gives me body, so much shine and enough moisture after using 1-pump only on ears-down on soaking wet hair at the end of my shower.

Respected Contributor

The discovery kit is great for trying out the different cleansing conditioners. If you are wanting a suggestion, I would say tea tree or sweet almond mint may work great for you.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 6/23/2014 Hilary77 said: The discovery kit is great for trying out the different cleansing conditioners. If you are wanting a suggestion, I would say tea tree or sweet almond mint may work great for you.

Agree that buying a discovery kit is a great idea for trying different formulas.

Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 susan25 said:
On 6/23/2014 Hilary77 said: The discovery kit is great for trying out the different cleansing conditioners. If you are wanting a suggestion, I would say tea tree or sweet almond mint may work great for you.

Agree that buying a discovery kit is a great idea for trying different formulas.

Another vote for the discovery kit. I have fine hair and have found that Fig and TT work best for me in the core formulas. All of the seasonals have performed well for me too. Welcome to Wen....my first experience was with a seasonal too (FGP) and I've been hooked ever since Smiley Wink
Frequent Contributor

I was exclusively using seasonal and 613 and my hair was drying out. I asked for advice here and several people said the high amino acid concentration in those formulas could be drying to some hair types.

I've been using cucumber and or fig and my hair is now great. I have blond very processed fine hair (but thick hair if that makes sense). I miss the lovely fragrance of the seasonals so use the oil. (Mix it with sc or leave in).