Honored Contributor

I have never tried to buy enough from Sephora just to make Rouge status.  The perks have dwindled down to nothing except for the 2 times a year 20% off and some "first access" deals.  I really thought 2023 would be the last year.  Got a notice the other day I was Rouge till Dec 2024.  

Who Cares Emoticon Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - Emoticon,  Confusion, Boredom - iStock

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - YEA!!  So goo to "see" you again.  Hope your first day at home alone post-op is going ok.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.  So far so good.  I'm expecting a friend to drop off a cake any time Smiley Happy  Eight days with my husband home was nice tho.  Whenecver I needed ice, I would text him "Ice ice baby"...if  you know, you know.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you.  So far so good.  I'm expecting a friend to drop off a cake any time Smiley Happy  Eight days with my husband home was nice tho.  Whenecver I needed ice, I would text him "Ice ice baby"...if  you know, you know.  

@monicakm - LOLOL- enjoy your cake!

Honored Contributor

Welcome HOME to Beauty Forum @monicakm !!!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm    Welcome home!   I hope all is going well for you and that you'll be up and around soon.    Enjoy your cake.  How nice of your friend. 

ICE ICE BABY....  made me laugh!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm Are you a makeup artist? You buy more makeup than you can ever use in a lifetime so I was wondering if you "made up" other people's faces.

Valued Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

@monicakm Are you a makeup artist? You buy more makeup than you can ever use in a lifetime so I was wondering if you "made up" other people's faces.

I don't think you have to be a makeup artist to enjoy buying makeup. I am Sephora Rouge and Ulta Diamond every year because I love to change things up and try new things. About the half way mark is a lot of use out of an eyeshadow or blush for me. I get tired of it and time for a change. I think the only makeup I've ever finished is Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten (or Glow) and Mally Eye Shadow Sticks. 

Respected Contributor

I only place around one order a year from Sephora.  Surprizingly, I got free shipping and a birthday gift as well as two free samples............My order was about $13.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Good grief...thought you were speaking of cheek color...I have to get out more. Woman Very Happy

Hope you are doing well. Heart