Occasional Contributor

I'M SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS!!

I've been buying vitamins and supplements from Swansonvitamins.com for years, but in my last order, I decided to check out their health and beauty section of their website. Check out a few of their everyday prices on items you and I pay much, much, MUCH more for!! Note how big the containers are too!

Swanson's 100% Pure, organic Argan Oil, 2 oz for ONLY $19.99 (YES, it is the same as JM)

Swanson's 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, 2 oz for $7.49, 4 oz. for $12.99

Swanson's Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser 99% natural, 8 oz for ONLY $5.99 (smells identical to Isomer's Tea Tree Oil Cleanser)

Swanson's Tea Tree Oil Facial Scrub w/ walnut & apricot granules, huge 8.5 oz tub, only $6.99.

They had many more creams, serums, shampoos & conditioners, supplements, etc. The ones listed above are the few that I tried in my order. I am THRILLED! Just the argan oil saved me $28. BUT, it gets better!

Shipping is a flat rate of $4.95 under $50 order, FREE for over $50. Join their email list and they send you good specials quite frequently. My order had a code that gave me 11% off all Swanson line products and free shipping (I'd share it, but it's now over, sorry). With that, the Argan oil was down to $17.99 on my invoice, the Tea Tree cleanser $5.39, the Tea Tree VAT of Scrub was only $6.29. I am always happy with Swanson's quality, and they have an unbelievable return guarantee...12 MONTHS!! Free shipping label for returns, too. Honestly, this is a terrific value any way you look at it.

If you have a site that shares incredible prices, please share... it's great to know about this stuff. We got to take care of one another.

Have a beautiful day,

Rae