Honored Contributor

I Love the iT Holiday Beauty Books but.......

it's an easy pass for me this year.  I already have two of the the previous versions and they're still almost new.  So many lippies and only one color that speaks to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Love the iT Holiday Beauty Books but.......

What about all those Laura Geller palettes? I did not see the presentation, but spotted them as I was surfing by.

I would think it would take the fun out of getting anything new for a good long while.

Honored Contributor

I like the Beauty Books for travel, but who's doing that these days?  I do have a trip scheduled for next year, but mostly don't wear makup except for the two travel days.  I have at least been using the Bye Bye pores and the Hello Light from them when I do my Sunday go to Meeting makeup.  

Funny, they say all you need to add is mascara, but what about foundation or tinted moisturizer.  I don't wear all that stuff on bare skin. 

Frequent Contributor

Me, too.

Honored Contributor

I don't have this holiday book but I have one I got a few months ago that's called an It Girl Pallette.  It contains 6 shadows, a blush, bronzer, highlighter and brow powder in the compact.  

I really like that palette and have been using it exclusively every morning for the shadows and the blush.  However, the shadows are very light colors.  You cannot get a full on glam look with any of them and they don't build up to be darker either.  You have to add the bronzer as a shadow to darken it up