Super Contributor

Re: I LOVE the 613 EDT!!! But my husband doesn't

I smell no vanilla nor is vanilla listed in ingredients. I wish it did have vanilla. I am on the fence about keeping it....I will use it for a week or two and decide.
Honored Contributor

On 6/20/2014 lilmoomoo said:
On 6/20/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/20/2014 lilmoomoo said:

As DoxieMomma said, a lot of times female fragrances aren't a thing for guys. As a perfume collector myself, my boyfriend hates 90% of what I own except for Miss Dior Cherie and a couple of others. Just keep wearing it; maybe over time he will get used to it and like it.

{#emotions_dlg.scared} If my hubby didn't like a scent I wore, I wouldn't keep wearing it around him because I like him to hug and snuggle me and be near me. I know he wouldn't keep wearing a scent I didn't like either. I suppose if you don't care about that type of thing, then sure keep wearing it. {#emotions_dlg.mellow} Otherwise, I'd do like you said, OP, and just wear it out with GFs or when he won't be around.

OK, fine, then don't listen to me. Obviously I give bad advice and opinions around here.

wow, why so sensitive? It is just a difference of opinion. Relax. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Frequent Contributor

Mine finally arrived today and I immediately spritzed myself one time. I think it totally smells like the cc when you first spray it and then it becomes very vanilla. I am very sensitive to smells (I actually don't even like perfumes) and I usually like to live in a fragrance free world but I couldn't help but buy 1 bottle of the 613 EDT. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I'm glad I only did 1 spritz though, it is very concentrated. I will do a full test drive tomorrow.....hmmmm I wonder if it will capture the attention of lots of cute guys? lol, just kidding {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}