Respected Contributor

@henderson wrote:

I've been using her products since 1995 and love their customer service, the fact the products are cruelty free, fragrance free, no coloring, etc.  Also guaranteed for 60 days.  I loved it when her products were simple, only a few for sale that really worked.  Now she has so many and it does get confusing which to use.  I've tried some of her new products and they didn't work for me such as Pure Radiance Skin Brightening Treatment and Hyaluronic Acid Booster (no complaint about the ingredients, just the fact that it was much too thick to pump out -- I tried following their instructions, but still had trouble).  I was displeased when I posted a good comment, but said it was hard to get out.  They didn't allow my review on their website, which was very disappointing to me, as I had good things to say about the ingredients, just a complaint about the delivery system.  I absolutely love the BHA products and haven't found any other brand that compares.  Her prices have gone up since 1995 unfortunately so I don't purchase her toners and nightime moisurizers.  I always wait until her sales and free shipping.

---------------

If you're interested, Timeless sells a Hyaluronic acid for $8.95. I've switched to them for my serums but still use PC for my night cleanser, exfoliator, oil booster and treatment(lip) balm.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I use her BHA lotion on a regular basis.  It's part of my morning routine.  It has helped to unclog my congested skin like nothing else.  I never had full blown zits but I use to get blackheads on my cheeks and chin that made me nuts.  The BHA has totally alleviated that problem.

The BHA lotion has also totally alleviated the milia under my eyes.  I'm hooked. 

------------------

I was going to try this but recent reviews say that the formula has changed. Have you by chance used the newest version?

I am a newer user of this product so I'd have to think I'm using the newest version but I don't know.  I'm not sure when she changed the formula.  Mine bottle now is about 2-3 months old.