Frequent Contributor

I am a makeup enthusiast, and I wanted to say how much I adore the freshness and vitality of Alberti.  So happy that it seems he will be on more regularly with lovely Sandra to discuss makeup.

He is peppy, hip, in the know and yet so down to earth and just the whole package!  Love watching him.  Kudos!

Esteemed Contributor

He is very handsome and charming not to hard for him to win the ladies over.

Esteemed Contributor

I echo the sentiments expressed here about Alberti.  Charm and appearance wouldn't mean much without the following attributes: He is so good at presenting products without a lot of unneccessary screaming and screeching; he gives product details; he seems to make guests feel relaxed and thus they do a better job of presenting their items; ditto that effect he seems to have on co hosts when he is partnered with another host (Sandra is much better working with Alberti than she is alone); his voice is pleasant to my ears, and I can understand every word he says; brings a relaxed, yet playful mood to the set for us yet the show never jumps into silly foolishness; manages to keep pleasant friendly banter with the viewers without having to resort to inundating us with constant stories about his family or personal friends (ya'll know there are others guilty of this).  I could go on, but I'm sure this is enough for anyone to know I have a high positive opinion of Alberti. Woman Very HappyHeart 

Trusted Contributor

He is a wonderful host....I love his knowledge of the products and his calm approach to selling. He is just truly a class act all the way around. I hope we see more and more of him.