Esteemed Contributor

Re: I LIKE TO WATCH BEAUTY SHOWS......

I don't watch. I have a drawer full of foundations & junk I got talked into as miracles that don't work.  I have a stash I can pick from, but find drugstore brands that work better.

Respected Contributor

i like to watch beauty shows, too,  but i'm pouting until they bring back MAC! I know, i'm going to be here awhile....

Honored Contributor

Count me in as another beauty show lover.  I can watch them all day, as long as it is a brand I like.  I'll switch to something else if it is a brand I don't use or like.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i like to watch beauty shows, too,  but i'm pouting until they bring back MAC! I know, i'm going to be here awhile....

I enjoyed the Mac shows @10sluvr .  The two makeup artists were great.  They always had sell-outs and I'm surprised they're gone.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I have the Q on in the background all day.  I enjoy the beauty and fashion days.  I switch to Q2 if it's a mattress day or some other product day I'm not interested in. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have the Q on in the background all day.  I enjoy the beauty and fashion days.  I switch to Q2 if it's a mattress day or some other product day I'm not interested in. 

Same here.  A lot of the time I have it on as background noise.  I only really watch though if I'm interested in a product (and find myself buying too much!). 

If they are selling something boring like computers or mattresses I will see what is on Q2.

Respected Contributor

I'm ok with it as long as the shows aren't all one brand. I get bored watching the same things over and over, especially if I don't like the brand.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.