Honored Contributor

I Just Put on Some Givenchy Foundation

I had a sample and put it on this morning.  I think it's the most amazing foundation I've ever worn.  Certainly the most different foundation I've ever worn.  Is anyone here familiar with it?  It's a radiant foundation.  I've always worn matte.  It doesn't look like I have on a foundation or tint.  Just perfect skin.  I've always steered away from this finish preferring matte.  I can't waste this!  Today is the day I show up at mom's with one purple eye and one blue one Smiley Happy  Ohhh and if I really want to raise some eyebrows, DH is working in the same town remodeling a funeral home.  Yeah, maybe not Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: I Just Put on Some Givenchy Foundation

Oh, its the Prisme Libre Skin Caring Glow by Givenchy.

Respected Contributor

Maybe they will hire you to do makeup at the funeral home!

Is it the Skin Caring Glow foundation that you are trying?

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Yes, that's the product and 

Do Your Staff Stop At The First “NO”? Learn How To Make “NO” The Beginning  Not The End - Lighthouse

to putting makeup on dead people Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I worry a little bit about this foundation having coconut oil in it.   Coconut oil can be pore clogging.  Now, no more than I wear foundation and with my really good skincare routine, maybe I don't need to worry about it.  What do you guys think?

Trusted Contributor

Unless you'r wearing it every day or begin to break out, I wouldn't worry.  I'm a satin or radiant foundation fan (when I wore foundation, so long ago) for women over 50.  Unless someone has enlarged pores or oily skin, matte can look flat and dry.

Honored Contributor

A radiant finish does not agree with me -- too shiny on my skin.  If it works for you go for it.  I stick with matte or semi matte even natural.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Everything breaks me out, but I won't even put anything on my face that says "radiant", "glowy" or "anti aging". Those are sure signs of breakouts by bedtime!