Super Contributor

Re: I Have Two Eyes, Two Legs...

First world problems indeed. Some people really need to get out of their houses more.

Frequent Contributor

I forgot-this one's new and also irritating-beginning a sentence with "So". As though the person is telling a story. For me it sounds like a big ego. "So, I planted seeds today and...".

Why not you just planted the dang seeds ?

Frequent Contributor

Flavors rather than scents-YES !!! STUPID !!!

Can when it should be may. To that waiter I'd say, "I don't know, can you?"

Working on it-gross.

Trusted Contributor

'Awsome' and 'just throw on....' and 'how cute is that', and 'yaaaa'. Plus all of shawn's made up vocabulary. PLUS Using 'I' when the correct word is 'ME', this is the very most gross WRONG usage. Just ignorance, plain and simple.
Super Contributor

I can't stand people who refer to "meat" in the grocery store as "meats". "Let's go look at some meats". I know this isn't fashion related, but just wanted to throw this out there.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2014 Bikkie said:

First world problems indeed. Some people really need to get out of their houses more.

No kidding! And, OP seems intolerant of most daily mispronunciations, misspellings, misspeaks, slang, colloquialisms, etc... What a burden.
Honored Contributor

Ok, so it would bug most of you if I were to talk about how I went to Nordies and found a delicious lippie color that I just love love love and on the way out, I found a 'poo in a flavor that I could not pass up. Then my hubby saw a yummy shirt that he said made my girls look ginormous and would be perfect to bring along on our next vacay so of course, I threw it into my cart and off we went?? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2014 HappyDaze said:

Ok, so it would bug most of you if I were to talk about how I went to Nordies and found a delicious lippie color that I just love love love and on the way out, I found a 'poo in a flavor that I could not pass up. Then my hubby saw a yummy shirt that he said made my girls look ginormous and would be perfect to bring along on our next vacay so of course, I threw it into my cart and off we went?? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

LOL! Absolute perfection!!
Super Contributor

On 2/5/2014 HappyDaze said:

Amaaaaaaaazzzzing. (I think the overuse of amazing is the most egregious one.)

Super Contributor

The one that bugs me is everyone calling themselves a girl or a girl of something. Philosophy Girl, Wen Girl, Winter Girl. I think its mostly Boom Boomers trying to deny aging. Just sayin'...