Honored Contributor

I Had No Idea Paula's Choice Was Sold on Amazon :o

Lots of her products are on sale for Amazon Prime Days.  The Paula's Choice Overnight Super Hydrate Mask is $28 vs $35 on her website but I'd rather buy it on Amazon.  Haven't seen it yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Had No Idea Paula's Choice Was Sold on Amazon :o

Not finding this exact product  on Amazon.  And seeing conflicting prices on PC's website but it appears to be on sale.  I like buying things like this on Amazon when it's available.  Hassle free returns if it doesn't work out for me.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Yes, she does sell her products on Amazon, but to be truthful, I buy it from her website because she ALWAYS, PRACTICALLY EVERY DAY, has great sales (LIKE RIGHT NOW).  Sign up for her emails & texts and you will never have to pay full-price for any of her products again.  TRUST ME on this!  Not only are her sales exceptional, MANY times she offers a free full-size product with a minimum purchase.  I recently got the full size Vitamin C booster ($52 value) FREE because I ordere $99 worth of products.  She has another free gift opportunity right now that I'm thinking of going for.  Also, I ordered my last order last Saturday, it shipped Saturday & I got it yesterday.  That is much faster (for me) that Amazon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

You talked me in to it.  Thank you!