Respected Contributor

I Had A Dream Of It Cosmetics Palette!!

Now, you know I am thinking way to much of makeup. I have their matt eyeshadow palette and love it I was watching youtube to get some look ideas and that night I dreamed they came out with another eyeshadow palette all in Metallics!! I don't even like metallic eyeshadows! I need to stop watching youtube!!

Super Contributor

Re: I Had A Dream Of It Cosmetics Palette!!

That's so funny - aren't dreams weird? I always try to figure out how my brain twists my day's events into such bizarre dreams.

I love that IT palette too. I got it recently, actually, I found it on EBay. It's really nice.

Respected Contributor

Haha then I am not alone because I dream about makeup too. My husband always says that I missed my calling in life. Love IT Cosmetics and their eyeshadows are awesome.

Contributor

Glad I'm not the only one. A few nights ago I dreamed I was at a MAC counter trying on lipsticks. It was so real. I even remembered the name of the lipsticks I liked. So with a Nordstrom gift card in my purse, the next day after the dream, I went to MAC and bought Crème Cup and Pink Plaid (never owned them before) and replaced an old Ample Pink Plushglass.

Oh the power of the mind!