Respected Contributor

I HIT THE JACKPOT THIS MORNING!

At TJMax....Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Steeletto Eyeshadow Pallette (all cool shadows) for only 19.99! (will be gifted) Its a limited edition & it sells for 49.95 on his site & Sephora etc.....Bobby Brown shimmer wash eyeshadow singles in Champagne & Rose Gold for 7.99 each! Sold in dept. stores for 28.00 each so I bought 3 Champagnes, 2 for gifts. (beautiful soft sheer shimmers).....Amazing Grace Body Mist for 10.99 & bought one for myself & 1 to gift.  I also saw lots of Twoface, Laura Geller, Anastasia, Laura M, Kat Von D, Pure Grace edp sets etc. & some are not discontined. As they say "the early bird catches the worm"

Trusted Contributor

Re: I HIT THE JACKPOT THIS MORNING!

Nice!   I'm jealous  Smiley Happy  I love Bobbi Brown's shimmer wash in Champagne... have been using it for years as a base color.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella  HOW WONDERFUL.  COngrats to you.  Enjoy what you keep and enjoy making others happy.   I love hearing great stories about finds like these. 

Respected Contributor

@nyc1  Thank You! I also posted for the ladies looking for some great finds this time of year. I was surprised to see so many highend products this year. Especially the Marc Jacob pallette. I tested it when it first came out at Sephora & The mattes are so buttery, The others are silky & great pigmentation. I went there with a friend who loved it so she will be surprised to get it for xmas! 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  You go, girl!   That was a great savings.  

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Now I am jealous too! Wah.....

Respected Contributor

You really lucked out!! Iwent to TJMax this morning and they have none of the products you mentioned. I love the BB eyeshadow shimmers but won't pay $28.00 for one eyeshadow. It seems those are the only ones on her website also. Thanks for the  heads up I will go to another  TJMax tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

At TJMax....Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Steeletto Eyeshadow Pallette (all cool shadows) for only 19.99! (will be gifted) Its a limited edition & it sells for 49.95 on his site & Sephora etc.....Bobby Brown shimmer wash eyeshadow singles in Champagne & Rose Gold for 7.99 each! Sold in dept. stores for 28.00 each so I bought 3 Champagnes, 2 for gifts. (beautiful soft sheer shimmers).....Amazing Grace Body Mist for 10.99 & bought one for myself & 1 to gift.  I also saw lots of Twoface, Laura Geller, Anastasia, Laura M, Kat Von D, Pure Grace edp sets etc. & some are not discontined. As they say "the early bird catches the worm"

Those are really great deals. I don't consider myself a snob at all, but when I go to TJMax, Marshalls, and Home Goods, I never see anything. The stores near me are not kept well, things are thrown around and it just turns me off.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2  The MJ Pallette had to be an error in price & I only found one & luckily the shadows were not tested. All of the discounts stores are a mess in the beauty dept. on the weekends. I always look around those stores nearing the holidays but on a weekday morning.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella, you did good girl! Our TJ is awful and I just never bother going in there. I have found some good buys at Kohls this week. They have been bringing in some lines for the holidays. I did get a beautiful Laura Geller palette for $20 that sells for $42. I do have that Marc Jacobs palette but I paid much more than you. Good shopping!