Respected Contributor

Re: I HIT THE JACKPOT THIS MORNING!

@Tricolor  Good Morning! Saving 22.00 is a good value for sure. Which LG Pallette did you buy? Koln's at times has some good sales on their perfumes. Plus their coupons toward purchases with the Koln's Credit card.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella , I got the Iconic NY Collection Downtown Cool Eye Shadows. They are beautiful. Some of the shades are more warm but there are plenty of cool shades. They have a lot of pigment too.

Esteemed Contributor

What I see at Winners and Winners/Homesense (part of TJX) beauty wise is very random. I do look at the Canadian makeup reddit as there is a weekly thread about what deals people see at Winners, Marshall's and Shoppers Drug Mart but even if brand name products show up at one store that doesn't mean it's at another store. It really is random what you'll find in store.

I have bought all of my Shiseido sunscreens except one and all of my Shiseido CC creams at Winners in Canada and T.J. Maxx in the U.S. I also have bought some Shiseido color cosmetics at Winners. I will buy drugstore mascaras there and discontinued drugstore makeup there too. I also buy asian sheet masks there and limited edition Marcelle bundles of skincare at Winners too.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

At TJMax....Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Steeletto Eyeshadow Pallette (all cool shadows) for only 19.99! (will be gifted) Its a limited edition & it sells for 49.95 on his site & Sephora etc.....Bobby Brown shimmer wash eyeshadow singles in Champagne & Rose Gold for 7.99 each! Sold in dept. stores for 28.00 each so I bought 3 Champagnes, 2 for gifts. (beautiful soft sheer shimmers).....Amazing Grace Body Mist for 10.99 & bought one for myself & 1 to gift.  I also saw lots of Twoface, Laura Geller, Anastasia, Laura M, Kat Von D, Pure Grace edp sets etc. & some are not discontined. As they say "the early bird catches the worm"

TJMaxx is amazing, especially the ones with the homegoods section.  I bought a small Hollyberry philosphy shower gel, it's ok but amazing grace and summer grace are my favorites.  At TJMaxx you can afford to try different ones  now and then.  You scored big timeSmiley Happy  Enjoy your new goodies.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on your jackpot! It seems Christmas came early for you.😊 I don't know if there is a TJ Maxx in my area, but I am definitely going to find out. I am in need of new eyeshadow, so this post came right on time. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

At TJMax....Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Steeletto Eyeshadow Pallette (all cool shadows) for only 19.99! (will be gifted) Its a limited edition & it sells for 49.95 on his site & Sephora etc.....Bobby Brown shimmer wash eyeshadow singles in Champagne & Rose Gold for 7.99 each! Sold in dept. stores for 28.00 each so I bought 3 Champagnes, 2 for gifts. (beautiful soft sheer shimmers).....Amazing Grace Body Mist for 10.99 & bought one for myself & 1 to gift.  I also saw lots of Twoface, Laura Geller, Anastasia, Laura M, Kat Von D, Pure Grace edp sets etc. & some are not discontined. As they say "the early bird catches the worm"

Hi Kabella, I went to TJMaxx today and purchased a can of amazing grace body mousse.  I never knew this exsisted.  It goes on really cool in fact in hot weather this would be heavenly, and it snaps crackle pops when you put it on.  Kind of cool lol  anyway I love the scent of amazing grace so I got it.  I really like it.  it was 12.99 for a 4.8oz can. It states that it is cool and fizzy.  Perfect discription. Love TJmaxx

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919  Hi, Snap, Crackle & Pop? How fun! You got a great deal on Philosophy AG Body Mouse! I never heard of it either but googled it & its 40.00 at Norstoms & Kolns. Keep your eye out at TJ's for the Body Mist too! Would make a nice combo! 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@sunshine 919  Hi, Snap, Crackle & Pop? How fun! You got a great deal on Philosophy AG Body Mouse! I never heard of it either but googled it & its 40.00 at Norstoms & Kolns. Keep your eye out at TJ's for the Body Mist too! Would make a nice combo! 

My 11 year old grand daughter loves it, tried to get me to give it to her lol.  I guess I will get one for Christmas for her.  You have to try it to believe it.  
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another great find at TJ Max .. ....Wow!  Found Twoface Natural Lust 30 shades Eye Shadow Pallette for 19.99!  (must be my lucky #'s)) lIts a multi shade pallette with both cool & warm tone mattes & shimmers, also pigmented & creamy. Last night HB & I were at  Best Buy to pick up a xmas. gift & TJ was a few stores away, so of course I had to go lookie for a bit lol! Such a pretty case. Sephora sells it for 59.00. I have never seen such highend products at a discount store in years or have been so lucky.    Wishing you all a safe & blessed Thanksgiving.Heart 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

What state do you live in? My TJMax doesn't have half of the things you picked up.And I have 3 in my area!! I liv in Mass