Honored Contributor

I Guess I Missed Out On Two Sephora Purchases

Did  you decide at the last minute and it was sold out?  My 2nd of 4 or 5 separate purchases was the Jo Malone Orange Bitters and Dior Backstage Blush.  They're still not in stock.  I doubt they will be.  If they show up in stock on the 16th I'm going to call and see if they'll sell them to me at the sale price.  Never hurts to ask.  Laneige Gingersnap Lip Mask will be here tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Guess I Missed Out On Two Sephora Purchases

@monicakm , I did not because I have learned if I want it grab it at the beginning, especially popular brands.  That being said, DD works and is a busy girl and still has not placed her order.  Her foundation was out of stock on line and in her store but I was able to pick it up by me.  I am still poking around over there to see if there is anything I can't live without.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: I Guess I Missed Out On Two Sephora Purchases

@Wsmom 

I ordered a 1/3oz bottle from eBay for $20.  Got it today.  It's nice.  It's not what I expected but it's fine.  While I won't reorder, I'll wear and enjoy what I have.  When first applied I smell like a Douglas Fir Smiley Happy  Then that dries down to something un-tree like and nothing I would consider Christmas-y.  So I'm glad I didn't get the Jo Malone Orange Bitters.  Smell nothing orange about it.  I was anticipating orange&spices.  The Dior blush isn't a big deal either.  My Nars Thrill blush is very close and probably looks the same on.  The Laneige Gingersnap lip mask came today.  OMGoodness!  I could eat it!  

Hope you find something you can't live without Smiley Happy