Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Got Some Very Bad News Today

Thinking of you and your family right now. Sorry that you're going through so much. Take care.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

I am so sorry to hear this sad news .You are in my prayers .xoxoxxo

Respected Contributor

@monicakm I'm so sorry! We lost my DH's brother to pancreatic cancer a few years ago, so we know how difficult this can be...he was only 67. Sending you, your brother, and all your family prayers for comfort and strength during this difficult time.

Please take comfort from the fact that you know your brother has been saved, and is going to heaven. You WILL see him again!

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers are with him and all of you. God Bless.Heart

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

SENDING PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of your brother's diagnosis and for you and your family.  Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Super Contributor

@monicakm   I am so sorry to hear this.  Prayers for God's grace and mercy for you and family at this time.  My sister passed from liver cancer last December.  Grateful my sister and your brother know the Lord.  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  Beautifully stated, Sister. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I'm so very sorry for you and your loved ones.  It's devastating to get news like that about someone you love.  I hope you find strength in each other.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  So sorry to hear about your brother.  I hope he is not in a lot of pain.  Prayers and best wishes to you and your family.

kindness is strength