Honored Contributor

I Got Some Very Bad News Today

Just found out my brother is in stage 4 liver cancer that has matastisize Smiley Sad  
Three spots on his liver.  He is 62.  Unfortunant life choices.  He's been saved for several years but the damage had already been done.  We know he's going to heaven but it's not making it easier right now.  My mother seems more at peace than I am.  My dad has dementia so I don't know how much he understand.  We're on our way over to mom and dad's now.  My brother wants to be alone right now.  He's not married and has no children.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Got Some Very Bad News Today

@monicakm,

Devastating news. I'm so sorry.

You and your family will be in my thoughts in these difficult days. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   I am so sorry.  Of course you are upset, this is a life-threatening diagnosis.  I know you will be able to be of support to your brother during this challenging time.  Heart felt wishes for peace and strength.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm 

I will keep your brother and all your family in my prayers.

Frequent Contributor

Wrapping my arms around you hoping you can find peace. Many prayers sent your way.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Oh I am so, so sorry to read this. I know this is a sad and stressful time for all of you.

Honored Contributor

Monica,so very sorry this post was not beauty related, sure wish it was. Remember we are all here for you to offer support along the way. Shel

Respected Contributor

@monicakm so sorry that you received such bad news. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm @Oh I am so sorry to read this. He's much too young. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I am so sorry for this happening to your family especially along with your father's problems.  None of it is ever easy, and I hope your family is blessed to have the support you need.  You have our many prayers from those of us here.