Honored Contributor

My new Trish McEvoy planner today and on the whole I am very happy with it.  I am not really thrilled with the larger size (my most carried one for travel is two sizes smaller than this one), but it's ok and is prettier than I thought it would be.

The  eye shadows and face colors are great!  They are lighter than other years, and I think look more summer friendly.  I REALLY wish there had been a nice lipstick with it!  That would have been great!  Any suggestions for a good coordinating lip color?  I don't like her tube glosses, and am not a fan of the gel eyeliner either.

The big brush is OK, not up to some of the natural hair brushes she makes though, and I wouldn't use the little ones because I already have some of her old ones that are better.

I DID get the 2 BB tinted moisturizers and I LOVE this product.  I have about half of one from last year left and I'll use it first.  I got the creamier one (in the silver tube that came with the brush) but I don't use it as often as the BB version in the white tube.  It has been a winner for staying on my oily skin and making it calmer and looking better in the long run.

So, did you like yours?

Valued Contributor

Re: I Got My New Planner Today!

I got mine too, and really like it.  The planner is huge, larger than the pink lace from a few years ago.  Love the print.  I was looking for the jumbo so I'm ok with the size,  but it isn't the size to toss in your purse (at least not mine!)

I wore mine with Edward bess forever yours with Bobbi brown Bellini gloss, and it looked good.  IMO, the set also works well with TM's peony blush, and I really like her pick me up lips in pink shimmer with peony.

Honored Contributor

Mine is OFD and I wanted a large planner. I have one from her original line years ago (she no longer makes pages for the large planner) and use my smaller ones for travel. Thrilled to hear you like the set! Can't wait for mine to arrive today. : )

Respected Contributor

Received mine as well. The colors are all good with me but wow, this is a big case. I really love her products and color choices, glad I tried one from last year. If it wasn't for everyone here, I may never have tried TM. This is a great Forum.

Regular Contributor

I got mine yesterday but I am undecided. I have a planner this size from last year (I think) that is an animal print one. I put all my Trish pages from other

planners/purchases together in that one. So I don't know if I will keep this one, but I will say this planner has a pretty feminine look, more my style than the animal print is.

I'll try out the colors and see how they look on me. That will help me decide.

I really wanted the brush set in the blue holder but it was too costly for me.

Honored Contributor

@Caron122

You know, I have the Animal Print one too (I just get all new every year and it's worth it and lasts me a year, well that and the nordies 3 for 2 mascara deal!) but I never have liked it.  The red dark interior is not pleasant to look at to me, and somehow takes away from the makeup and makes it harder for me to find too.

I'm glad you said that--I always think it's just me!

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived and I just LOVE it!! Not a bad shade/item in the bunch. I've noticed her brushes are much softer than they have been the past few years- that's a very good thing. The shades are all ones I use and needed to restock, so great timing.

The planner is big and that's a plus. I have 4 of the LARGE ones now; one for each season. I use the small ones for travel, the mini ones (no longer made) in my purse/office. The great thing is I keep the colors/products for the season all in one planner and just grab it when I need it and place the other one away. Has cut down on clutter, space, everything.

LOVE Trish and her planners/products! : )

Honored Contributor

@Sooner

When I read the title of this thread, it sounded to me like a calendar or appointment book. lol

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sooner

When I read the title of this thread, it sounded to me like a calendar or appointment book. lol

Good grief you are right!  LOL!!!  (Actually it's secret code for the Trish McEvoy users who thank this kind of planner when they hear the word!  Woman Wink)

Respected Contributor

Happy for all of you ladies that received the TS Planner.  i had it in my cart and cancelled at the last minute.   i have too much back stock of everything including two trays of eyeshadows, 4 or 5 gel liners. the eye lift.   i was getting it for the brushes and decided to pass this time.  too many other expenses

is the Planner the softer unstructured version?   it does look pretty