Honored Contributor

Re: I Got My New Planner Today!

@Sooner

for the price do you like it enough to keep it? That's a lot of money for not being completely thrilled with it (in my book)

Honored Contributor

Re: I Got My New Planner Today!

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Sooner

for the price do you like it enough to keep it? That's a lot of money for not being completely thrilled with it (in my book)

First of all, I LOVE SIAMESE CATS!

Second, I LOVE TRISH MCEVOY!  I have used her makeup pretty much exclusively for 20 years. I have fair neutral colored skin and a lot of products are too yellow, too pink, too heavy etc.

I love her eye base, and was especially fond of a pink tinted one they discontinued, so I am happy to have another pink in the lineup.  The under-eye concealer works wonderfully for me and I don't need much, and it's easy to use.

For me, she introduced me to a very natural look, and I used to buy lots of makeup looking for "the right" one.  Now, I have pinker and peacher tones from her, always look nice and never look made up.  I don't buy a lot of makeup, and I like the natural look.  If you like to see your makeup on in an obvious way, or like to "play" with lots of colors this isn't for you.

The planner system has allowed me to travel with very little and in a very compace and efficient way.  I cannot imagine being without it.  I use the smaller ones for travel or to take to an all day meeting or something.

I don't like the gel eyeliner; I prefer her simple pencils, which I think are great.  I don't use lip gloss, so can't comment on that.  But I thought the colors in this kit were wonderful.  They are light enough for winter too.  I love the mascara and always buy it again on Nordies 3 for 2 deals so I can change often during the year.

I buy these special sets--very worth the money for me--or I'll regret it!!!!!