Frequent Contributor

I Can Hardly Get My Snow Hat On , Thanks To Wen ! Love It!

Can hardly get my snow hat on! Thanks to Wen , my hair has grown so healthy and long since last winter. I have used Wen for four or five years , the more I learn the better my hair does. One thing I have learned -LISTEN to Chaz, you will learn a lot . Do not use too much or too little . Find the right CC for your hair , your hair needs change with seasons. Winter hair is not the same usually as summer hair . I do break some rules (don't tell Cool). I am always on the run, so the hairdryer is always available . My hair is almost to my waist and looks healthy . I owe it to WEN and another thing I use routinely I (everyday I take two ) Lessman HHS & N . JMO {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: I Can Hardly Get My Snow Hat On , Thanks To Wen ! Love It!

Very interesting thread.  Although, I am not sure how this ended up at the top of our posting list since it is from December, 2013. 

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Very Happy I too, enjoyed reading this post. Very heartfelt.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan25 wrote:

Very interesting thread.  Although, I am not sure how this ended up at the top of our posting list since it is from December, 2013. 

Yeah my first thought was, who the heck is wearing a snow hat in Summer? Now it makes sense...

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

Yeah my first thought was, who the heck is wearing a snow hat in Summer? Now it makes sense...

HappyDaze:  At first I thought you started this thread and I was going to suggest removing your crown first!  ; O}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

HappyDaze:  At first I thought you started this thread and I was going to suggest removing your crown first!  ; O}

HAHAHA oh so THAT'S the secret!!!

Honored Contributor

I live in Phoenix........what is a "snow hat"?    Congratulations on your success!

♥Surface of the Sun♥