Honored Contributor

I Bought My First Lip Plumper

The fact that it's a lip plumper isn't why I bought it and I really wish it wasn't.  I don't need that feature but she did say it was a much milder than a lot of lip plumpers she's worn.  Lip glosses are my weakness (along with blush).  First gloss I've purchased during the Sephora sale.  I almost made it without adding to lipgloss stash!

LAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Daisy Pink 0.11 oz/ 3.3 mL Clean at SephoraLAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Daisy Pink 0.11 oz/ 3.3 mL Clean at Sephora

Honored Contributor

Re: I Bought My First Lip Plumper

@monicakm 

Does it sting?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I don't know.  I was just influenced last night.  She (Taylor Wynn) said it wasn't bad at all.  I'll let you know.

Honored Contributor

I have never found one that actually does any plumping. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have never found one that actually does any plumping. 

Same here! None of them worked for me. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - it such a pretty color!  I can't remember if I've ever bought a plumping lip gloss.  Must not have cuz if I did and it plumped me up (HAHA!) I'm sure I'd remember.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a lip gloss from ELF, and though it is nice doesn't plump lips. Even though it was listed as such, I never expected it to plump so am not disappointed. I doubt that any lip glosses actually do that no matter what they say. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I don't use them.  Don't NEED plumper lips.  Back in the 90s I tried one from Buxom and was sorry I did!  It made my lips bigger but it hurt doing it.  That was my last try using a plumper.

I didn't buy this for the plumping, I bought it for the color and am keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't hurt.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There was one HSN used to sell years ago and I really did like them, but one time I used and it actually hurt and made my lips swollen.  Not a good thing.  The majority, however, do nothing for me but I enjoy a little tingle.

I would purchase this one though just for the pretty color!  What brand and color is this?

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal 

The brand is Lawless.  Color is...Daisy Pink.