Honored Contributor

I Barely Squeaked in Two More Products Before the Sale Was Over

Around 11:30 PM I got a text message from Sephora telling me something I wanted was back in stock. I was watching a Tati video when I got the message.  It was the new Rare Beauty Tinted Moisturizer that came back in stock.  Ordered it and continued to watch Tati.  She was demonstrating the new Denessa Myricks Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment.  This was something I was already interested in trying.  Got it ordered with 12 minutes on the clock...on second thought I think I'm going to cancel this DM order.  I'm afraid it's going to be too metallic

Danessa Myricks Beauty - Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Milky Way 0.34 oz/ 10 mL allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Barely Squeaked in Two More Products Before the Sale Was Over

@monicakm

I learn something new about makeup whenever I read any posts from you ❤️

Do I sound dumb when I say I've never heard of any of those products?😂
Honored Contributor

Re: I Barely Squeaked in Two More Products Before the Sale Was Over

@Midmod 

No, you don't sound dumb.  Both products are new.  I Rare Beauty tinted moisturizer is brand new.  The Denessa Myricks liquid eye color is pretty new as well.  I had knee replacement on March 15th.  I've spent a lot of time watching You Tube beauty videos.  Two years before that I was limited in my activities due to my knee.   I've spent a lot of time learning about new products.