Honored Contributor

I'm going to let my debit card cool off for awhile and when it's good and chilled, order this beautiful blush trio from EL.  That color on the right reminds me of an IT (I think) blush called Beauty.  Humm, it might not be IT.  Can't remember.  I wore it for years.

blush.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: I Am Such a Blush Addict

That blush trio is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty 🤗

Honored Contributor

@monicakm Oooh, how pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  Beautiful palette.  OK, I am aware that wearing masks protects us during this trying time dealing with COVID, but I miss wearing blush.  I apply it knowing that it will rub off on the mask and the plastic frame I wear with my masks. 

Right now I'm digging Kevin Aucoin Neoblush.  The blush is pressed into an ombre color from rich color to highlight shade.  The finished application reminds me of Laura Geller's Baked Blush, so maybe that's why I like it so much.  The difference being her colors are swirled together and his are ombre.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix 

I might feel totally different if I had to go out into the world and work, but for me, Covid hasn't stopped me from wearing makeup when I leave the house or how I wear it.  I wish wish wish I the kind of woman like my mother and put makeup on every day just to stay home, but I'm not.  

This is so pretty @Trix 

Respected Contributor

I like a cream blush and am loving Clinique Chubby Stick " ample up apple"

Honored Contributor

That blush trio is fabulous!  The middle one by itself, for me, would be more of a highlighter, but the other two are perfecto!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I figured the middle shade was a highlighter.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm ,That is a beautiful blush trio. I don't wear blush (bronzer only) so I'm wondering if you wear the colors individually or mix them to create another shade. 

Youtuber Allie Glines mentioned that makeup should be worn often, not just saved for special occasions. She has waited for special occasions, but says that she'll start wearing her makeup even if she has no special plans. Why let it just sit there? I think that's a good point, and I have been wearing my concealer and shadow even when I stay home.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain