Respected Contributor

Re: I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!!

HonnyBrown, have you tried the serum?? Since you like the oils so much, you might like the serum, too. Just a thought...
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Ironically, I have not used the Glossing Serum! Prior to using Wen, I used silicone serums regularly. When I first started Wenning, I added silicones.

It's just a matter of time!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Hilary, I think you have another great Wen oil thread winner in addition to your great Benefits of Oils thread. Way to go!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Hilary77 said: I have just recently started adding the oils to the cleansing conditioner as my leave in. I have also started adding oil to my styling creme. I absolutely love the results!!!! I have been using Wen for almost 2 years and I would consider this little discovery a game changer for me. Adding the oils to my leave in and styling creme seem to bring out the smoothness and shine that I have been trying to get. I just add 3 drops to my half a pump of cc as my leave in and 3 drops to one pump of styling creme. Please keep in mind that I have enough hair for two people. People with thinner hair probably wouldn't need this much. This discovery was so great, I just had to share! I want to give a shout out to Bruingirl for helping me learn about this little gem of information.

Hilary, I can't wait until I figure out to tweak my daily routine to include BGT so that I can start adding the oils to my leave-in. You've got me really inspired to try this experiment.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

I think you all made an oil addict here,lol! Love them for my scalp treatment but my skin has NEVER been in better shape!! Love them with my CC as a leave in also. Solved my static issue. And I noticed a very visible decrease in the fine lines on my face and neck. My legs have had ugly bumps all over them for years, could never get rid of them, even my dermatologist didn't have a working solution, well I can't believe it but they are ALL gone!! Makes me want to cry with happiness! Will always have the oils in stock!! Thank you guys!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 BethanyB said: I think you all made an oil addict here,lol! Love them for my scalp treatment but my skin has NEVER been in better shape!! Love them with my CC as a leave in also. Solved my static issue. And I noticed a very visible decrease in the fine lines on my face and neck. My legs have had ugly bumps all over them for years, could never get rid of them, even my dermatologist didn't have a working solution, well I can't believe it but they are ALL gone!! Makes me want to cry with happiness! Will always have the oils in stock!! Thank you guys!
That's awesome!!! I love the oils because I feel like they are so simple and natural with excellent benefits.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

On 4/18/2014 BethanyB said: I think you all made an oil addict here,lol! Love them for my scalp treatment but my skin has NEVER been in better shape!! Love them with my CC as a leave in also. Solved my static issue. And I noticed a very visible decrease in the fine lines on my face and neck. My legs have had ugly bumps all over them for years, could never get rid of them, even my dermatologist didn't have a working solution, well I can't believe it but they are ALL gone!! Makes me want to cry with happiness! Will always have the oils in stock!! Thank you guys!

Oh wow! I'll have to try the oil on my legs as I have some bumps on them too! That's awesome!

Valued Contributor

I have dealt with those ugly bumps for years. I never thought they'd go away. It is amazing!! I've been putting a full dropper (per leg) on damp legs and rubbing it in well for about a month. I still can't believe it! The bumps started on my thighs then eventually on my calves too. Even the creams from the dermatologist didn't take them away. They looked kinda like razor burn bumps but were always there regardless of shaving. But now gone!!
Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 BethanyB said: I have dealt with those ugly bumps for years. I never thought they'd go away. It is amazing!! I've been putting a full dropper (per leg) on damp legs and rubbing it in well for about a month. I still can't believe it! The bumps started on my thighs then eventually on my calves too. Even the creams from the dermatologist didn't take them away. They looked kinda like razor burn bumps but were always there regardless of shaving. But now gone!!

Bethany, wow, that's amazing!! Congrats!!! I'm so glad the treatment oils are making those bumps fade away. it sounds like Chaz is putting some amazing ingredients in those treatment oils. btw, which oils are you using?

Valued Contributor

lockquote>On 4/26/2014 bebe777 said:
On 4/19/2014 BethanyB said: I have dealt with those ugly bumps for years. I never thought they'd go away. It is amazing!! I've been putting a full dropper (per leg) on damp legs and rubbing it in well for about a month. I still can't believe it! The bumps started on my thighs then eventually on my calves too. Even the creams from the dermatologist didn't take them away. They looked kinda like razor burn bumps but were always there regardless of shaving. But now gone!!

Bethany, wow, that's amazing!! Congrats!!! I'm so glad the treatment oils are making those bumps fade away. it sounds like Chaz is putting some amazing ingredients in those treatment oils. btw, which oils are you using?

I've been using the LAV and SAM mostly. I've only used the SOB twice on my legs because I like using it for my face. I would love to use the TT, but I won't because we have 2 cats that are the love of our lives and 1 of them is feline leukemia positive. He is in remission (Praise God!!) But we won't take a chance with anything that could hurt him. I'm even extremely careful with the other oils as a precaution. I can't believe all the benefits of these oils! This last week I got several compliments on my skin ( my face). I've been putting the oil on right after I wash my face or shower. And I usually breakout on my chin area around the time of that horrible monthly vistor and that's how I know, darn it's that time again, but I don't have any breakouts right now and had a surprise visitor morning. I was caught off guard, lol! The only change in my face routine is the oils! Amazing!