Trusted Contributor

Re: I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!!

Hey Hillary77

So happy you are loving the wen oils added to your leave-in and styling creme. And a special thanks to your shout out to me :-)

bruingirl

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2014 bruingirl said:

Hey Hillary77

So happy you are loving the wen oils added to your leave-in and styling creme. And a special thanks to your shout out to me :-)

bruingirl

The oils are really helping me get that awesome shine I have been trying to get. I am guessing the oils are partly responsible for that great shine that your hair has now. Love it!!! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I've been adding oils to my hair care for years. Not Wen oils LOL, but oils in general. The Wen mix is an awesome mix for hair care oils. I have the FAS and FGP oils right now and TT is on the way to me. I plan on adding to my collection. There are several I won't be able to use though, due to sensitivities to various ingredients. Glad you're liking them!!! I love the ones I have!

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2014 Hilary77 said:

Hey Hillary77

bruingirl

The oils are really helping me get that awesome shine I have been trying to get. I am guessing the oils are partly responsible for that great shine that your hair has now. Love it!!! Smiley Happy

Hilary, I just noticed under your name it says you're in KY? Me too! Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I keep forgetting to try a drop or two of oil added to my leave in. Thanks for the reminder. I love the oil for treatments twice a week and always use TT oil as a facial moisturizer . Also love it in the bath or on damp skin right after a shower. Can't wait to try it mixed with cc and sc. Thanks for the tip
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Thia Winter said:

Hey Hillary77

bruingirl

Hilary, I just noticed under your name it says you're in KY? Me too! Smiley Very Happy

Well, hello neighbor! Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Hilary77 said:

Hey Hillary77

bruingirl

Hi! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey Hillary77

bruingirl

Hi! Smiley Very Happy

I am in Hopkinsville near the Kentucky/Tennessee line.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

Hey Hillary77

bruingirl

Hi! Smiley Very Happy

I am in Hopkinsville near the Kentucky/Tennessee line.

I'm up more north of there, just a bit away from Lexington.

Esteemed Contributor

Hilary,

I saw on another thread that you got significant growth from Wen Tea Tree Treatment Oil. Are you going to keep using TT like that or incorporate your other oils for your scalp treatments? Will you mix TT with your LI and SC?

I started adding oil to my LI today and I don't like them smell. If the results are good, I will get a nicely scented oil just to add to my leave-in.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.