Valued Contributor

Re: I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!!

Still bump free here!! Lol! I was showing my mom the difference in my legs and now she is using the oils on her skin too! I inherited my super dry skin from her so she was really happy I found something that has helped so much. I can't wait until the holidays because I hear from a chatty horse we may see a 613 oil! That will definitely be on my Christmas list!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

On 5/2/2014 BethanyB said: Still bump free here!! Lol! I was showing my mom the difference in my legs and now she is using the oils on her skin too! I inherited my super dry skin from her so she was really happy I found something that has helped so much. I can't wait until the holidays because I hear from a chatty horse we may see a 613 oil! That will definitely be on my Christmas list!

Bethany, that's great that it's working so well for you!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} lol, you're converting your whole family to Wen!!! I sure hope that horse is right about the holiday oil... and 613 fragrance for June 13th!!!

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

I already got June 13th off from work! And I hear we might see some OTOs on the body products! Oh, that would be great!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor

I was thinking about this thread and it inspired me to do an overnight TT oil scalp treatment.

-- bebe

Respected Contributor

I do an overnight scalp treatment every weekend. I need to do it more often, but I'm scared I will sleep late and have to go to work with oil all in my hair, lol. I will have the summer off, so I am planning on doing at least two oil treatments a week. Love the oils!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Hilary, I skipped a cleanse once after an oil treatment. There was no greasy feel or smell from the TT Oil. The only difference was that my curls were more defined.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I believe that's a great thing to do. I think he even suggested that. It would impart way more moisture to the hair. I'm gonna do it. I don't have hair as thick as you (unfortunately) but I'll try one drop in the leave in and one in the styling creme.

Respected Contributor

I found that using the oils overnight my hair started growing faster too.

Honored Contributor

I just did a remoist treatment last night and what I difference it makes for my hair. I need to do an overnight oil treatment in a few days. Wen I take care of your hair, it takes good care of meSmiley Wink

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Thank you so much for the tips {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I was very wary about doing this to start with, but I'm so glad that I took the plunge and tried it. I've been adding a few drops of oil to my SC and VTS leave-in and what a difference it's made! My ends are more moisturised and my curls are more defined - wow! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}