Respected Contributor

Re: I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!!

On 4/18/2014 BethanyB said: I think you all made an oil addict here,lol! Love them for my scalp treatment but my skin has NEVER been in better shape!! Love them with my CC as a leave in also. Solved my static issue. And I noticed a very visible decrease in the fine lines on my face and neck. My legs have had ugly bumps all over them for years, could never get rid of them, even my dermatologist didn't have a working solution, well I can't believe it but they are ALL gone!! Makes me want to cry with happiness! Will always have the oils in stock!! Thank you guys!

Oh gosh BethanyB, do all of the oils help the bumps, or is it just one particular one..My daughter has had them all her life, her arms are the most..same thing the Drs were of no real help..thanks......Oh have to add for my hair its the SHP oil!! I do want to try other also...

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried a hot oil treatment with the wen oils? I used to use the vo5 hot oil once in awhile and it made my hair awesome Just wondering.
Honored Contributor

Hilary, I think you have another great Wen oil thread winner in addition to your greatBenefits of Oils thread. Way to go!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Hilary, this is another great Wen oils thread on addition to the "Benefits of Oils" thread that you put together. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hilary, I was thinking about this thread because I haven’t done an overnight oil treatment in a while (I’ve been out sick for the past week). That said, I’ve got to get back to those treatments. Thank you for this tread as well as your great Benefits of Oils thread!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 5/2/2014 bebe777 said:
On 5/2/2014 BethanyB said: Still bump free here!! Lol! I was showing my mom the difference in my legs and now she is using the oils on her skin too! I inherited my super dry skin from her so she was really happy I found something that has helped so much. I can't wait until the holidays because I hear from a chatty horse we may see a 613 oil! That will definitely be on my Christmas list!

Bethany, that's great that it's working so well for you!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} lol, you're converting your whole family to Wen!!! I sure hope that horse is right about the holiday oil... and 613 fragrance for June 13th!!!

-- bebe Smile

I wish my nieces were interested in trying Wen. My oldest niece has thick, curly hair and although her hair looks ok, I believe that if she used Wen her hair would be much improved. I am planning on giving my nieces Wen for a holiday gift. It would be nice if they became converts also. I just have to decide what scent or formula to give them.

Super Contributor

I'm hooked on the oils too!! I started off with SAM & Fig Sweet Orange and LOVE them!! I have mini bottles of FAS,SHP,SMC & FTP <3

I recently have added 4oz bottles of the TT & FTP.

I might hit up ebay for 4oz bottles of SMC & SHP at some point.

I really love what the oils do for my scalp & hair! (especially on my curly dry ends)

Honored Contributor

This thread that Hilary started is a very interesting read. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hilary, this has always been one of my favorite Wen oils threads. -- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I used to add oil to my styling cream but now I use the glossing serum mixed with the styling cream instead. I suppose I could add a drop or two to my leave in -- might have to try that.

sueinsf, I have only used the glossing serum on dry hair...if you are using it with SC can you tell me your ritual of that ?

I have mixed oil and SC's since they became available...could not imagine my hair without any oil's left in it with my styling products...I have thick shoulder length wavy/curly colored hair...if that matters...lately I do the plopping method in the shower, and let it air dry without touching it...

thx if you see this...Smiley Happy

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~