Honored Contributor

Re: I Am Certainly In Minority On Wen

The bottles are expensive and the answer to every complaint is use more, rinse more.  Nice way to keep your pockets lined as well as that of the water company. Lol

Super Contributor

b7d.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really hate beets.  Won’t eat them, won’t spend my money on them.  Break out in a rash from them on my hands, face, and tummy.  Don’t care for IT or Mally, but won’t spend my time starting threads about them over, and over, and over again.

No, I’ll just enjoy my thick, but fine, straight, long, beautiful, bouncy, shiny, healthy, WEN hair and smile 😊 quietly to myself.

Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@RipleyGirl

Love it!!  lm ao!

@RipleyGirl wrote:

b7d.jpg

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

When my hair was  severly damaged wen made my hair look great then I tried Salon shampoos and realized all I has to do is  change to  a better quality shampoo  not necissarily wen  and 5 years later all the damage is gone! Yes a 32oz bottle of salon shampoo is about the same price but lasts 20x longer. I still try wen once in a blue moon but I am cautious for some formulas gave me a bad alergic reaction and some work fine. I find the Matrix Cleansing Conditioners to be very good and they are cheaper and last longer.  I really love love Paul Mitchell  products

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

There are many, many QVC customers who tried WEN at least once (twice for me) and did not become fans.  It did nothing for my hair.  It was a real PITA To use and let us not even discuss the outrageous cost.  The WEN community is a true Chaz Dean cult and they refuse to admit that it might not be for everyone.  Most people just let them live in their little WEN lovers world.

in 2012 when I first came to QVC  I posted that wen caused me a massive allergic reaction. i was not hating on wen at all, just telling of my experience and the "wenners" attacked and berated me. I do like the styling products tho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think we’ve heard this recounted a time or so.

Thanks for sharing again.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras