Esteemed Contributor

@ElvisShops

Thanks. I'love be looking forward to hearing from you! We can share our thoughts on the yummy EDP's coming our way too!

Respected Contributor

I remember Hydron but am not using it. I did try it when it was on the Q but moved on and don't remember it as being anything impressive.

As for your secondary question, I have very dry post menopausal skin and am always looking for a good moisturizer. I just started using Beekman's goat milk body butter and it really does the job! I really like it. I also have very dry, thin and crepey skin on my hands and just rediscovered something I had used when I was in my twenties. Ahava hand cream...also works great!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I remember Hydron but am not using it. I did try it when it was on the Q but moved on and don't remember it as being anything impressive.

As for your secondary question, I have very dry post menopausal skin and am always looking for a good moisturizer. I just started using Beekman's goat milk body butter and it really does the job! I really like it. I also have very dry, thin and crepey skin on my hands and just rediscovered something I had used when I was in my twenties. Ahava hand cream...also works great!

I see that Beekman has a new or newish whipped goat's milk body cream. A whipped body cream sounds nice. Unfortunately, it appears to be available only in the honeyed grapefruit fragrance right now, which is a scent I don't care for. To me, it doesn't smell like honey or grapefruit. Is this the product you are using? If so, is the fragrance lighter than in the lotion?

Respected Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

I see that Beekman has a new or newish whipped goat's milk body cream. A whipped body cream sounds nice. Unfortunately, it appears to be available only in the honeyed grapefruit fragrance right now, which is a scent I don't care for. To me, it doesn't smell like honey or grapefruit. Is this the product you are using? If so, is the fragrance lighter than in the lotion?

Yes, this is the one that I'm using. You're right it doesn't really smell like honey or grapefruit but it feels very good and does moisturize my skin. I've never used the lotion so I don't know if it's a lighter scent or not. The only other body butter that I've found that works as well is Suzanne Somers' peppermint body butter. 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

I still order the Fragile Eye Cream and Moisture Balance Restorative.

Trusted Contributor

I placed an order with hydron a couple weeks ago. My order still says processing, and I have sent at least 3 unanswered emails. Has anyone ever experienced that with the company? I am considering filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Trusted Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@rochelleS I will definitely let you know how I like the 319 -- and the other stuff. Smiley Happy

@rochelleS: I ike the body butter, but the fragrances just didn't do it for me. I am still hoping he will turn the orange blossom into a fragrance. The orange blossom mist is just heaven.

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize Hydron was still in business.  I looked for it about a year ago online and could find nothing.

Respected Contributor

Best moisterizer:  good old fashioned cocoa butter.  Hands down.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York