Honored Contributor

Any recommendations for brand names?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor

The one I use and I feel is the best is DERMAdoctor Wrinkle Revenge Ultimate Hyaluronic Serum.  It gets wonderful reviews.  You can purchase it on their website, Ulta or Sephora.  

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

I think you know where I'd go to buy a HA serum.Woman Wink The reviews are outstanding but no one would believe me if I mentioned the brand or price as far as how good that stuff is. I think it is just one product you have to try to believe it. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest

I think you know where I'd go to buy a HA serum.Woman Wink The reviews are outstanding but no one would believe me if I mentioned the brand or price as far as how good that stuff is. I think it is just one product you have to try to believe it. 

Hey was going to post this thread to you, how is piping rock serum?What to look for in serum?

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest

@SilleeMee NO I wouldn’t because i’m Out of the loop Woman Sad  Please DO TELL

Honored Contributor

@MsCatLuver wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest

@SilleeMee NO I wouldn’t because i’m Out of the loop Woman Sad  Please DO TELL

PIPING ROCK.

Honored Contributor

For anyone interested in the Piping Rock brand of HA serum...I would read the 347-nearly-perfect reviews for it on their website at pipingrock dot com. Item number:

39168 .  While you're there, check out their ingredients deck...only 7 on the list. 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Thanks! Never heard of the brand

Honored Contributor

The price is just so good, thanks.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee  I use “The Ordinary” brand of HA