Valued Contributor

I would love some suggestion's for a good brand of Hyaluronic Acid to use with my moisturizer. Could you tell me if it has made a difference in your skin? I am looking for something to plump up and add moisture to my skin. Thank you

Respected Contributor

@Love4cats  Funny you posted this, I have been thinking the same. I would also like to use it under my eyes. 

Honored Contributor

I used the Perlier Black Rice HA Gel and the Black Rice Eye Serum for a couple of years.  I really liked them. They will be on an HSN TS on 5/31.  Currently I'm using other options that are available on Amazon, which are very budget friendly and get great reviews.

IMG_2164.jpeg   

IMG_2165.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Hyaluronic Acid

[ Edited ]

I haven't tried this but The Lab Direct makes one. $15 + sh. ShopLC dot com. Sells for $38 for 1-ounce bottle on TheLabDirect website.

2-ounce bottle (contains multi-molecular weights of HA which is what you want in a serum)

Apply HA serum to clean damp skin followed by moisturizer. Don't mix them together.

Respected Contributor
I use Cosmedica Hyaluronic acid serum from Amazon - $21 for 4oz- under Argon oil from Amazon. Love them both.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I put the eye serum on my Amazon wish list so I don't forget about it.  Thanks for posting about it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your suggestion's, I am going to check them out. 

Trusted Contributor

I am using L'Oréal. They have two, an eye one and a face. I really like them. This is the first brand I have used that doesn't sting when I apply it.

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats 

HA doesn't need to be expensive. But there are HA products that contain various weights of hyaluronic acid and maybe those can be more beneficial. It is a popular skin care product right now and is in most skincare products according to an NYC dermatologist that I follow on YouTube.  If you are using other skin care products, you probably don't need a single HA serum.  But on the other hand it certainly won't hurt.

Respected Contributor

I like CeraVe PM and Gold Bond Pure moisture. Both are moisturizers than contain hyaluronic acid.  I am using Gold Bond now and have repurchased the CeraVe many times. One of the forum members posted about the Gold Bond pure  moisture and I really like it. Today it is $4.99 at Amazon.