Regular Contributor

I m looking for a very good hyaluronic acid serum.  I know that some serums and moisturizers have this acid in it but I would like a product that has a good amount

of this acid in it.  I know there are quite a few products that this acid in it but I would like  some advice, if you don't mine.  Has any one used a product like this?  My skin is dry, has a few lines, wrinkles, and a few small bumps on the cheek area. I am 73 young and love skincare products and makeup. I have read that hyaluronic acid is really great for dry skin and it helps with facial lines and wrinkles....it helps to resurface your skin.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, MarceeS 

Respected Contributor

@Silverfox1 

Hi, I just bought Perlier Black Rice Hyaluronic Serum last month from HSN. I got it when it was a TSV. I like it and have been using almost everyday on face and neck. It makes skin appear brighter. I dont know if it's helping neck but I use it on it anyway. Non irritating. I like some of Perlier products, like the honey shampoo. This Serum doesn't have any smell to it and I appreciate that. 

Honored Contributor

I find taking HA supplements to be way more effective. I don't even bother with serums. Just something to consider. 

Respected Contributor

I like Timeless skin care serums and they carry pure Hyaluronic acid. Just consider if you live in an area that has significant humidity. It’s not good for us desert dwellers because it draws moisture from the environment and if there’s none in the air, it can make your skin drier. 

Esteemed Contributor

The one from Reviva Labs is good, though I don't use it now. from Vitacost.

Honored Contributor

Are you using any other serums?  Many contain HA in their ingredients deck.  

Regular Contributor

Thank you for answering my post. I use Lancome skincare and 2 of their serums however I would like to try a stronger HA.

MarceeS

Respected Contributor

I recently bought THE ORDINARY Hyaluronic,  and I'm pleased with it.  I got mine from their site, THE ORDINARY in 2 oz size.  I also just this week ordered 2 more bottles for my daughters from ULTA.   It's best to apply on damp skin, or mist your face with a rose spritz, then press in the HA.  I apply my moisturizer afterwards.   Verrrrry reasonably priced. 

Honored Contributor

Hada Labo. Inexpensive and the best of the best. It works great.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: Hyaluronic Acid serum?

[ Edited ]

@Silverfox1 

My favorite Hyaluronic Acid is Paula's Choice.  I use one pump morning & night & it really amps up the hydration.

P.S.  It's on sale right now; think I'm going to run on over & get some!

B195506F-0CB0-42CB-B6F6-0D088A834252.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.