Respected Contributor

So I caught a bit of Skip and Amanda from Perlier presenting a Black Rice Pure Hyaluronic Acid Gel and it sounded interesting.  Can be incorporated with other serums and moisturizers.  Small bottles but it's a duo and has generally good reviews.  Anyone tried this product?  I know there are other Hyaluronic products out there that I've not looked in to at all so I'm sure people will have other recommendations as well.  Just wondering how effective it might be and if it's something worth adding to the regime or not really?

Contributor

I use a body lotion with Hyalluronic Acid. It is very good for dry skin.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hyaluronic Acid Gel

[ Edited ]

I use this product and like it A LOT.   I purchased several weeks ago, and decided to go on AD when they offered it yesterday.   Sometimes I'll use it alone at night and then follow with a moisturizer once it dries  (doesn't take long).  In the morning I just dot it on my hand and mix in some of my moisturizer.  You truly only need one drop, which is enough for my face and my neck and hands too.

Edited to add....   I see they still have the AD on special for the duo.  It's really an amazing price, if you like the product.  You can always cancel and return if you don't. 

Respected Contributor

I almost ordered this yesterday but then remembered that I still have a big unopened bottle of Isomer's H Pur( I'm working on using the one I already have opened up). I'm trying to stop buying so much that I can't use it before I move on to the next greatest thing! As a self professed "skin care junkie" that's no easy task!😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Thanks @nyc1 and @angel54.  And I know what you mean @Starpolisher!  Do I need if, of course not.  Did I go ahead and purchase it, yes!  I'll give it a try along with my usual serums and moisturizers.  Can always cancel the A/D and/or return,  if I don't think it's worthwhile.

Honored Contributor

Perliers first ingredient is water, Isomers is all Hyal Acid, no other ingredients.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

Perliers first ingredient is water, Isomers is all Hyal Acid, no other ingredients.

Thanks @Shelbelle.  Is Isomers the HPur?  If so,  I'll look for the next sale on that.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsfwrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

Thanks @Shelbelle.  Is Isomers the HPur?  If so,  I'll look for the next sale on that.

Yes

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

I used to think water was a terrible ingredient in skin creams, etc., but I've since changed my mind.

The HA gel I get is from Glo Naturals. The Perlier is way over-priced, I think!

Typically, I only add HA gel to my neck area for that extra cushion and moisture support.

Honored Contributor

@Harpawrote:

@Shelbellewrote:

I used to think water was a terrible ingredient in skin creams, etc., but I've since changed my mind.

The HA gel I get is from Glo Naturals. The Perlier is way over-priced, I think!

Typically, I only add HA gel to my neck area for that extra cushion and moisture support.

@Harpa   If water is the only ingredient in a product, that would be a red flag to me. What are the “active” ingredients?