Respected Contributor

Huh?- "Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel"

Don't tell me, (again), this "Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel" (below #1) is either being discontinued, or at a diminishing supply (but for how long)? 

I've been using this for years!  With great results, (esp when coupled with Dimitri's "SKINN's Age Defying  Eye Serum!"  (pic #2 below)) 

(For the last 20+ yrs, I've been chasing Dimintri ALL OVER, where ever he goes, or wherever I can locate his SKINN DWP Eye Serum.)

I have ZERO "crows feet," that I attribute, at least, to these above 2 products!

It appears that Olay has what might be considered a "better" eye product

gel (below pic #3) with more interesiing ingredients, but havent tried it yet.  I guess I'll try it in case my original Olay Eye Gell goes "bye bye"

Grrr  *bummed* at changes in cosmetics, esp from what has worked so well, for sooooo long!      .

1) "Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel, 0.5 oz Packaging may Vary "

($19 - $26)  (2,798 Feedbacks)  (Rating:  4.5 of 5.0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Skinn DWP Age Reset Eye Serum" (Duo only a little bit more than Single)

https://i01.hsncdn.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/rocs1200/skinn-cosmetics-dwp-age-reset-eye-serum-intensive-2-pac-d-2022070111333778~801926.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Olay Deep Hydrating Eye Gel with Hyaluronic Acid for Tired Eyes, 0.5 fl oz)

($30 less 20% = $21)  (3.564 Feedbacks)  (Rating:  4.5 of 5.0)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/711g-+tRj7L._SL1500_.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61wi4nzTrtL._SL1000_.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Huh?- "Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel"

BTW, 3 months ago, I  tried a different Olay Eye (w/ Vit C), (pic below)  because I liked it's ingredients (Vit C, Peptides)   & it didnt work! 

Baffles me that the one "Olay Eye" product, that works it's best on my eyes, has the seemingly least remarkable ingredients!  Totally baffling..

So, so far, I recommend the (Clear Gel) Olay Eye I showed in prior entry above. (esp ini conjuction with SKINN DWP Age reset Eye Serum)

But it's supply thinned years ago, & Auto Del cancelled me again now.  And Supply seems to be thinning again now.   Hopefully not eliminated!

~~~~~~~

"Olay Eyes Vitamin C + Peptide 24 Brightening Eye Cream" - 0.5 oz.

($ 30 (-24%) = $23)  (Feedbacks:  226)  (Rating:  4.3 out of 5.0)

OOOOOHHH .. it's a CREAM. vs "Gel" Wonder if that's the difference?)

(I was going to use it on my full face instead, just to use it up  Maybe the Vit C will work there)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41SAoMHA+wL._SX450_.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

WAIT A MINUTE!  

The OLAY  (blue/green)  JAR says "GEL"

The note under the pic of the JAR & BOX says "CREAM"

I think (& hope) its A GEL!

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

I've also used that Olay Age Classic Eye Gel for years! It's the clear one you pictured.  I noticed that I wasn't able to find it any place and instead they were showing the kind of blueish or greenish tinted one and I wasn't down with that!  

As I've said a gazillion times here and everyone is sick of me harping about it but every time I love a product --- it's a sure sign that it will get the kiss of death!

I've recently started using the Neutrogina Hydrogell Cream Gel eye cream.  Have you ever tried it?  It's pretty good and it absorbs very quickly.  

It's not the Olay Classic but if you can't find that, you might try this.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn  - I say try the new forumulation and see how you like it.  You may fall in love with it!   

Regular Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:

Don't tell me, (again), this "Olay Age Defying Classic Eye Gel" (below #1) is either being discontinued, or at a diminishing supply (but for how long)? 

I've been using this for years!  With great results, (esp when coupled with Dimitri's "SKINN's Age Defying  Eye Serum!"  (pic #2 below)) 

(For the last 20+ yrs, I've been chasing Dimintri ALL OVER, where ever he goes, or wherever I can locate his SKINN DWP Eye Serum.)

I have ZERO "crows feet," that I attribute, at least, to these above 2 products!

@MakeUpMaidn - go to the Olay web site directly and buy it from there.  They have that one you like so much in stock AND on sale for only $8.39! (originally $11.99).  It's the same exact photo & description as the one you showed here.  There is free shipping on all orders $10 and up.  AND if you use any cash-back portals, TopCashBack is offering 15.75% cash back for Olay too!  I'd stock up if I were you because those other Olay eye gels/creams are selling for a LOT more $$ on their site.  Good luck! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I feel your pain.  I always have that problem too.  I can't use Olay products, but the 2nd one in the green jar appears to me to just be Hyaluronic Acid based which just plumps wrinkles.  At least that's what they're hyping in the name and the product info you posted.  I like my skincare products to do more than add moisture.  

I also hate when they take a perfectly good product and "improve" it which generally means more $$$.  SSC did that with a product I really liked and ruined it for me.  It wasn't just the added cost; I just didn't like it as well.  

i'm a fan of M Asam products for eyes, but I don't think they have any eye gel products.