Respected Contributor

I posted on my recent trip to Ulta. I went to pick up a LG brow marker but didn't know which color to get so got help.

the 2 clerks that helped me brought over taupe, brown and charcoal. I have almost black brows what I have left I should say. They are thick in the front with just a hair here and there from that point on.

I have tried almost all pencils you can name, some good but don't quite look so natural.

A gel or wax product doesn't work since there aren't any hairs to adhere to.

I tried 2 mousse products, tarte, dries out very quickly and isn't the best. Best of the mousse is Two Faced, goes on the   easiest and looks the best BUT, still not perfect.

After she applied all 3 shades of the LG brow marker she said none of these are really your color, too much undertone. The charcoal was the closest.

She said do I want only LG and I said no, just wanted to try a brow marker. She went and got Stilia in taupe, said no under tone and think you will like this one.

WOW is all I can say. I couldn't believe how good my brows looked so of course I bought that.

Today I applied it myself, super easy and boy does it look nice, best looking brows I have had in I don't know how long

Highly recommend this Stilia brow marker to anyone still looking for that perfect brow  product.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Huge Huge Brow product rave

Thanks for the stila rec. I will have to try it; I'm always in search for the perfect brow product.

Esteemed Contributor

Dog lover - I can't find the on the Ulta site or Stila. Are you sure it's Stila - taupe?

Respected Contributor

yes, comes in a small box and is stila and it is in taupe. It was also from Ulta and is $21.

I can't tell you how much I love this and so glad she used this on me, perfect, best brow product I have ever used, ever.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Dog lover - I can't find the on the Ulta site or Stila. Are you sure it's Stila - taupe?

Stila

Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color

Light

Item #: 2283751

I was mistaken, just looked at the box and it says light, not taupe. The clerk told me taupe and I didn't bother to look but it does say light.

this is the info on Ulta web site.

Honored Contributor

Love Stilla brow marker.  I get mine at Sephora.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried just about every brow product out there the last being Benefit.  I have no brows from the arch to tail.  None do as promised and the couple I did like fade and the pots dry out quickly.  The best I've found is simply Maybelline Define A Brow, about $5.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for this review, doglover3.  My brows are also almost black.  I have a terrible time finding eyebrow pencils because if they have too much brown or reddish brown (even worse) they look awful.  Then there's the Groucho Marx effect from pencils that match my brow color but are too dark when they go on.  I'm going to go check that out.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm always looking for a good eye brow product.  I'll have to try the Stila.  Just picked up a mascara "Huge Extreme Mascara" from Stila that I really like.  Right now what I find working for me is the Anastasia brow pencil in taupe, then lightly go over the pencil with the Anastasia brow powder in medium brown.  The powder is divided in two with a light and dark shade.  I use the lightest to fill in where the pencil skips.  

Respected Contributor

I too have no tails and is why a wax or gel doesn't work for me, nothing for them to adhere to. I tried a mousse from both tarte and two faced(best of the two) and while the two faced was the best product so far it still wasn't perfect. Like pencils, some were good but not great and none natural looking.

On a whim I wanted to try the LG brow marker till I saw the colors on me. I was very happy when the clerk suggested and used this one on me. I have never used any Stila before so wouldn't have even looked at this one.

So glad I did. I love it, goes on so easy, stays till I wash it off 12 or 14 hours later plus my brows are soft to the touch(what I have, no tails).This one really looks like little hairs even where they aren't any.

anyone looking for a new product do give this one a try.