Honored Contributor

Huda Is Replacing The Damaged Palettes

It took a second round of photos (the first ones clearly showed the damage) and some semi-harsh words but they finally decided to do the right thing.  They told me to keep the 1st set Smiley Surprised  She said I could throw them away, give them to someone or donate.  I guess I'll hand them off to my granddaughter.  Yes, I could have kept and used them but I paid for new items, not broken hinges and gouged eyeshadow pans.

Honored Contributor

Re: Huda Is Replacing The Damaged Palettes

I'm glad they came through for you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Huda Is Replacing The Damaged Palettes

@JudyL 

I understand they just can't take everyone's word for damaged goods and asking to send photos is reasonable.  But when they want the palettes grouped together with the photo of the invoice, then decide they want the batch number (not listed in their first request) and told me the pictures were blurry???  Yes, a photographer with Photoshop skills takes and sends blurry photos...oh please!  Then they wanted a third round of photos.  I said no and told them I'd spent hundreds on Huda Beauty products but this would be my last penny spent on a company that is trying to wear me down.  They responded with confirming they were sending a new set and to keep the first set.