Honored Contributor

Huda Beauty is Having an "Up To" 80% Off Sale

Super Contributor

Re: Huda Beauty is Having an "Up To" 80% Off Sale

@monicakm  Hey you!  I'm not looking LOL but I'm going to look.  Thanks for posting Heart

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I'm happy with her palettes.  I have four of the larger palettes but my favorite is the new Rose Quartz.  I'm wearing that palette with a (shades of) pink shirt this next weekend when family will be here.  And her Desert Dusk palette with a fall colored shirt.  Favorite blush topper is the NYMPH Kiss Glow Blush.  So there is nothing I need, just thought someone else might be interested.

Honored Contributor

Post your finds/recommendations @RooRoo @monicakm 

@monicakmkeep us posted on the beauty specials you find. There should be some tempting Black Friday offers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Sounds pretty! I am more than stocked up but her double ended cream shadow sticks, Matte and Metal, intrigue me.  I am not purchasing tho.  I did see this cute travel bag for $5 and change.  I like the holographic color and it hangs from a hook w 3 different sections.  I could use this,

we travel in our RV a lot, spring & summer 

Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Hi, good to see ya!  Did you receive your MAC TSV yet?  Pretty kit, make sure & review it for us.  

Tomorrow I'm making another of your recipes.  I know it'll be great.  (sorry off topic)

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Hi, good to see ya!  Did you receive your MAC TSV yet?  Pretty kit, make sure & review it for us.  

Tomorrow I'm making another of your recipes.  I know it'll be great.  (sorry off topic)

@RooRoo  🤗I'm anxiously awaiting the MAC TSV delivery tomorrow 🤞

Glad you enjoy some of my recipe finds 😊we have some good foodie posters that inspire me and are great resources. I enjoy the Recipe Forum!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I enjoy all my Huda palettes and (seems like I already mentioned this) my favorite blush/highlighter is Huda NYMPH but most here won't like the palettes or the blush.  That's all I have in Huda products...4 palettes, one blush and a lipgloss.  I was thisclose to trying her GloWish face powder but heard it was really really glowy!  I just want a tiny bit of glow.  I may not be buying much of anything during the sales.  Like I mentioned a couple of days ago, I'm all makeup-d out.  Not seeing anything that makes me swoon Smiley Sad  

Honored Contributor

@RooRoo 

I like the color!  I bought one of these (not from Huda) when we started cruising.  So SO handy!  Not that it held all my makeup tho.  I had a train case too.  

Honored Contributor

Wait!  I forgot about the Huda fragrances.  The Kayali Vanilla 28 and Invite Only Amber 23.  I like the vanilla ok.  I've had better vanillas.  The Amber fragrance is really nice tho!