New Contributor

How to use the NuFace Trinity with ELE attachment for under eye puffiness/bags?

I received my NuFace with the ELE attachment from QVC last week. I’ve been using it for about 6 days around my eyes in hopes of eliminating the eye puffiness underneath as well as my bags. However, it seems my puffiness/bags have worsened by becoming more pronounced. I followed the instructions according to the instruction booklet below:

LOWER EYELIDS: Place spheres horizontally at the outer corner of the orbital rim of the eye and glide inward toward inner corner of the eye until beep sounds. I have it on the 4th button for strength and repeat each 5 second step, 3 times.

I sent a question yesterday to NuFace, but have not heard back yet. I also tried calling their toll free number, but unable to get through. Can anyone please help me by providing better instructions/diagrams/or how to video that is specific to improving my under eye puffiness and bags? Thank-you!

Super Contributor

Re: How to use the NuFace Trinity with ELE attachment for under eye puffiness/bags?

I'm just following the same instructions as you -- primarily bumping this so someone who has dealt with your concerns may see this.

When I emailed NuFace, it took a couple of days to get a response.

Is it puffiness (like water retention) as opposed to fat deposits? I have what's definitely a little fat deposit bag under one eye (even though I had them removed years ago, one returned!) and I'm not really sure the NuFace can address that. Have you heard that it can?

Super Contributor

Re: How to use the NuFace Trinity with ELE attachment for under eye puffiness/bags?

are you talking about under the eye, or the upper lid, just below the brow?

Super Contributor

okay, under the eye or what Maren, we would love to know sweetie!!!