Valued Contributor

Re: ~*How to grow your own eyelashes and eyebrows*~

Where can you get disposable mascara wands? I usually just rub on my eyelashes but a wand would be better. I need to be consistent to see any results, but I do see some improvement. I'm using castor oil.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/12/2014 wackers said:

Thanks desertdi .............. would never have thought about BB&B. I never seem to stop into Ulta but this would be a good excuse to. But then again, have hundreds of those BB&B coupons. Anyhow, thanks as I have been looking for them for months now.

Chickenmoo .............. and thank you for the tip about CVS. I was just there last night but never even thought to look for them as I had kind of given up finding them at drugstores here. I'll check out the ones you suggested.

I've also seen them on the bottom shelf in Wal-mart's skin care section.
Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2014 mare54 said: Where can you get disposable mascara wands? I usually just rub on my eyelashes but a wand would be better. I need to be consistent to see any results, but I do see some improvement. I'm using castor oil.

i just use a clean old mascara wand (and then just wash them every few days. I have several old ones so that when one is being washed, I have a few extra on hand already clean and ready to go.

Super Contributor

On 2/11/2014 emmiesmom said:

I wonder if argan oil would work?

Yes it does. My daughter is Asian and uses it. She walks around batting her eyes, lol. I use some at night and I thin my gel liner with it. My eyelashes are at least healthy and not falling out.

Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2014 robertgoach said:

Have you ever tried Latisse for eyelash growth. If not see the reviews here http://forum.internationaldrugmart.com/drug-information-f5/latisse-reviews-t6714.html

I've tried RapidLash and CareProst. They do work, but they also have side effects, like eyelid discoloration or itching, which I had.

Castor oil is a good alternative and doesn't have the side effects.

Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2014 mare54 said: Where can you get disposable mascara wands? I usually just rub on my eyelashes but a wand would be better. I need to be consistent to see any results, but I do see some improvement. I'm using castor oil.

Beauty supply stores sell them by the bag. Check you area for a Sally Beauty store. They have a locator on their website.

Valued Contributor

On 2/12/2014 robertgoach said:

Have you ever tried Latisse for eyelash growth. If not see the reviews here http://forum.internationaldrugmart.com/drug-information-f5/latisse-reviews-t6714.html

I know it's very expensive and seems ridiculous to some, but I am having absolutely outstanding results using Latisse. I started using it in November and it took about a month, but then WOWWEEE -- super long and thick lashes. Problem now is that I can't quit. But I can go to every other night.