Valued Contributor

Re: ~*How to grow your own eyelashes and eyebrows*~

Thanks croemer!!! On the link you posted someone wrote that Jamaican Black Castor oil was better. Does it really make that much of a difference? Thanks again. Shopping for items needed

No thought is worth thinking.....
Not applicable

Have you ever tried Latisse for eyelash growth. If not see the reviews here http://forum.internationaldrugmart.com/drug-information-f5/latisse-reviews-t6714.html

Trusted Contributor

Desertdi ................... were do you find buff pads these days? I used them for years but since my last batch ran out, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. They are great for a simple yet effective exfoliation.

Thanks for any suggestions Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/11/2014 willdob3 said:
On 2/11/2014 emmiesmom said:

<em>I wonder if argan oil would work?</em>

I do not know the details on argan oil but you can't use just any oils.

I do know Castor oil has specific properties that can cause hair growth so it makes sense to use it.

Thanks! I am going to try this!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

On 2/12/2014 wackers said:

Desertdi ................... were do you find buff pads these days? I used them for years but since my last batch ran out, I haven't been able to find them anywhere. They are great for a simple yet effective exfoliation.

They used to have them at CVS--but they mostly just have store-version ones now and they don't work nearly as good! However, they do sell packs of disposable, smaller, flatter squares made of the same stuff that work just as good as the Buff Puff. I use one a couple of days and then toss it.

Honored Contributor

is this an evening application? Does your mascara have a hard time adhering the next day? Also....do you end up with ""greasy eye"" since it will probably migrate to the eyeball due to blinking?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/12/2014 sidsmom said:

is this an evening application? Does your mascara have a hard time adhering the next day? Also....do you end up with ""greasy eye"" since it will probably migrate to the eyeball due to blinking?

also wondered about this~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2014 wackers said:

I get them at Ulta or BB&B........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the post! Going to give this a try. After reading the comment from willdob3 about certain properties in Castor Oil causing hair growth, I wonder if after several doses from my Mom as a child, If I might have a HAIR BALL in my stomach!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared} LOL!!! Have a Blessed Day ladies!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks desertdi .............. would never have thought about BB&B. I never seem to stop into Ulta but this would be a good excuse to. But then again, have hundreds of those BB&B coupons. Anyhow, thanks as I have been looking for them for months now.

Chickenmoo .............. and thank you for the tip about CVS. I was just there last night but never even thought to look for them as I had kind of given up finding them at drugstores here. I'll check out the ones you suggested.