Video: LINK

You will need Coconut Oil

Castor Oil

a bit of Avocado Oil

and disposable mascara wands.

Looks interesting!

Frequent Contributor

Re: ~*How to grow your own eyelashes and eyebrows*~

I've been using just castor oil and it's really made a difference in my stubby lashes. I haven't mixed it with other oils. I've been doing it every night for about 2 months. A friend of mine just had lash extensions removed because she was getting eye infections. When she had them removed her real lashes were a mess and she's also been using castor oil and they are almost as long as when she had extensions.

Valued Contributor

Waving *HI* to Croemer and let me be the first to wish you a Happy St. Valentine's day! Thanks for the link. Lashes are fine...what are *eyebrows*?
Super Contributor

Great info, loved the video (& the music too!)!! I'm going to give it a try, my eyebrows are still full (I never over tweezed my unibrow!!) but my lashes are another story.

Super Contributor

TY for the recipe! I got all 3 oils and an almost empty 1 oz. container, so I'll concoct something for extra lash & brow conditioning.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting thanks!

I have been using rose hips seed oil on my eyelashes and they've really grown since using it. I use a cleaned up mascara wand too. Now I want to add the coconut oil, based on this recipe- it certainly cannot hurt since i use coconut oil to remove eye makeup and haven't had any issues.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the information, I'm definitely going to try it!!!

Super Contributor

Thank you for this post. Will try this for sure.

Valued Contributor

I've used Castor Oil in the Oil Cleansing Method for over a decade. I sometimes wonder if it is one reason for my long, thick, naturally curled lashes.

But it has not done anything to help my brows. I always have both Castor Oil & Virgin Coconut Oil on hand. I might have to pick up some AO & give this a try!

Valued Contributor

Exfoliate your eyebrows........even the bald spots will grow back

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View