Esteemed Contributor
Yes, these two are amazing eye products. Very gentle as yet - very effective. Will never be without. Highly recommend both.
Honored Contributor

Using a retinol product will also help prevent milia. 

Honored Contributor

Milia are actually keratin-filled cysts. They are not related at all to blemishes. The causes vary, and there is no consensus that products are one of them. But experts do agree that sun damage is a main cause along with chemical burning (peels).

You can try a BHA product, but I have found that they do not get rid of milia.

The only way to get rid of them is to see a dermatologist or reputable esthetician. Do not ever try to do it yourself.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@sonechko@hopi

YAY🎉 I have both of these Isomers products!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

High Five, Sister! Woman HappyHeart

@LTT1

Honored Contributor

I had a problem a few years ago with it but a moisturizer I was using caused it.  I stopped using it and no more milia.  Wet your face with very warm water then apply your exfoliater and gently rub in circles and give great attention to milia area. After you rinse and dry apply a facial oil (it seems to loosen the skin over the milia).   The next day you may be able to squeeze out.  You can also try a sterilized needle to the milia area.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I had a problem a few years ago with it but a moisturizer I was using caused it.  I stopped using it and no more milia.  Wet your face with very warm water then apply your exfoliater and gently rub in circles and give great attention to milia area. After you rinse and dry apply a facial oil (it seems to loosen the skin over the milia).   The next day you may be able to squeeze out.  You can also try a sterilized needle to the milia area.

I had an aesthetician show me how this is done and sometimes when I get milia I will do it on my own. It might not be right for everyone but if you know how then this works very well with no downtime.

Respected Contributor

I am trying a product I got from Amazon but it's not working for the milia. I have tried a needle too.

Do I try the PC 2% ?

All my milia is under my bottom lip and all the way across. I hate it!

Help!

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  - this thread is from 2017.  You should start a new thread.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I am trying a product I got from Amazon but it's not working for the milia. I have tried a needle too.

Do I try the PC 2% ?

All my milia is under my bottom lip and all the way across. I hate it!

Help!

@luvmyteddy4 

Yes, you can try using BHA and/or also AHA.

Do you know why you're getting milia in that area? Sometimes excessive scrubbing while cleansing will irritate the skin. Trauma to the skin is the number one cause of milia.