Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have any tips on how to get rid of milia on the face?  Just lately I've noticed a few and it's very annoying!  I take great care of my skin, but have not found anything to help with this.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I used to have this under my eyes.  I started to use Paula's Choice 2% BHA and it totally got rid of that problem. 

Honored Contributor

Consistent exfoliation.

If you got the milia from certain products you use, stop using them immediately.

Honored Contributor

I use a brush daily.

Right now I'm using a Remington Dual Action rechargable facial brush and I love it.

I've used battery operated brushes previously and it was hit or miss on how effective they are.

I've tried topical products, no brush, and they never worked for me.

Using the brush, my skin is flawless.

@lucypug

Esteemed Contributor

Use a Clarisonic,works like  magic.

I have not had any milia for all the years I have been using it and I bought the very first Clarisonic sold................

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I used to have this under my eyes.  I started to use Paula's Choice 2% BHA and it totally got rid of that problem. 

I agree, the Paula's Choice 2% BHA is fantastic for clearing up and preventing milia, along with many other things, like blackheads and basic acne.

Esteemed Contributor
Isomers Fast Lift Serum + Isomers Eye Peel = no milia.
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Isomers Fast Lift Serum + Isomers Eye Peel = no milia.

This also has cleared up my issues.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely the 2% bha has worked for me, also. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the other poster -- Paula's Choice 2% BHA.  I've been using her products since 1995.   I use an extraction tool on my nose and chin after using this.  You have a 90 day guarantee with her products.